suggestion

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lahoop

Hi noble members
I know the fourm has a huge amount of knowledge so if I need refining gold where do I fine it
My suggestion if isn't exist
1- People how concern with gold have the own division named (Gold processes ) or similar
also pladum ,platinum
The suggestion not mean that the owner don't know how control their fourm
Thank you

well the name of the forum is "gold refining forum" so gold refining has no specific topic since that is what the forum is about. PGM's (PT, PD, etc.) has its own topic on the forum as well as silver. other than that im not sure that i understand what you mean.

Ishoop many of the threads on the forum deal with recovering gold and identification of parts or where to look for it. There are few one size fits all threads about refining gold because of the many items members process from various types of e scrap, karat jewellery, solutions, cheap plated jewellery and ores and concentrates. Try typing in refining or recovering gold from whatever you wish to refine and I'm sure you will have more luck, I doubt there's a process around that's not covered somewhere on here.

Latest posts

Back