Thank you..

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmann1969

Just wanted to express my gratitude for all who make this forum possible. It has shown me more then just refining processes , it has help me develop more patience as a person and as a refiner. I'm still pretty new at refining but after months of study and trial and error i can successfully refine karat gold and gold filled and silver. When i first joined like most i wanted all the ability now. It doesn't work that way,it takes time and persistence and lots of study from hokes book but most of all countless hours of researching this forum and watching laser steves videos, and Gs handbook. I especially want to thank John(NH6886) for taking me under his wing and always having time to answer my noob questions without ridicule. Thank you john for the excellent refining job you did for me recently. But anyways thank you all!!!! I will be donating to the site

Kevin Milam

I second that emotion. I would have either given up or hurt myself before now were it not for our Golden Gurus.

Howdy Kevin,

I feel much the same way about the forum and I mean it when I say it's the best example I have ever seen of what the internet could be. The list of folks who have helped me along the way is too long to list here and of course includes those I have troubled for their time and all those that I have spent hours reading the information they were kind enough to share.
Any time I can help in some "small" way I am honored to be able to do so. Butcher told me once that the real treasure is often the knowledge you gain more than the gold you add to your stash, so I really enjoy passing that along, even if most of my answers are pointing someone to the right thread and all the rest are things I learned here.
It's been a pleasure to get to know you and I look forward to catching up soon. I'm glad you liked the gold.

I add my thanks to your's and GotTheBug's to all the folks who do and have poured their time and energy into the forum.

All the best,
John

Latest posts

Back