Them wacky ads

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aflacglobal

Just a quick question. Do we still have ads ? I can't see them but are they here. :shock: That sounds silly but between the ads and the hamster this has been one hell of a summer. :p :p

Do you still have that google ad thing going on Noxx ? Maybe something like it. I'm looking at generating some traffic. Their are some many different people out there looking for this forum i can hear their thoughts.

They just need someone to throw up a road sign. :idea: :wink:

I've got an idea. I'll let everyone know a little later when it's put together a little better. It will rely on the help of the forum. I can lay the ground work and do my part, but the more the merrier.

later.

Aflac,
by ads, do you mean ads on this forum ? If yes, GoogleAds was a big scam, they closed my account for no reason. Since then, I haven't find any good ad publishing system. If you ear about any good one, please let me know.

If you are talking about ads I make on ebay, it's true, the ad I had expired while I was in Cuba and I haven't put it back yet.

GSP,

I agree, Adbrite sucks! There's nothing worse than to be reading a post and have a flyout box jump over the text you are trying to read!!

Steve

Back