thought people help people on this fourm guss not but if u d

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First we DON'T use text lingo as Nick has informed you in your other post.
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14141&p=141995&hilit=text#p141995

Secondly every post you have posted has been answered on the forum and by someone on the forum. Please use search box on the screen with keyword you want to know about no text lingo.

Finally no one on this forum owes you an answer at all.

regards

Eric

Jimdoc beat me to it :lol:

ejay111 said:
seem like if u ask 4 help nobody will help but if u dbl post every body got something 2 say
Generally there are members that will fall all over to help, if they understand what you are asking for. They will ask questions if they do not understand and will do so in a timely manner if you follow the forum rules.

The quickest way to get banned is to continue to ignore the rules or to use foul language.

Robert Jeffery, CWI

publius said:
ejay111 said:
seem like if u ask 4 help nobody will help but if u dbl post every body got something 2 say
Generally there are members that will fall all over to help, if they understand what you are asking for. They will ask questions if they do not understand and will do so in a timely manner if you follow the forum rules.

The quickest way to get banned is to continue to ignore the rules or to use foul language.

Robert Jeffery, CWI

I agree, i had a problem, and was helped, i had to clarify some things, cause sometimes i use short versions, but it will all work out, whats up what do u need help with?

It is like my grandfather would always tell me "how can you expect help from someone when your not willing to help yourself "

Just my 2 cents

ejay111 said:

Drive by posting, asking quick questions about things that have been talked about on this forum to exhaustion is not going to endear anyone to your cause.

So far you have asked the following.

You posted at least twice about needing mercury, and you were asking for it, for free.

You posted on a thread about magnetic black sands, right under the person who started the post, asking a different question

You posted your black sand question in a new thread, you were told what to do but have you yet tried it?

You posted another question for the rock man about using Mercury, evidently refusing the help that was given to you in the two posts you originally made on the subject.

Next you asked about just using roto rooter, there is a ton of information about sulfuric cells on this forum, yet it doesn't see you have read any of it or else you would have answered your question.

Next you asked about gold plated fingers, you got your answer

Next you asked about gold on ceramic, another subject that has been talked about in many threads and the process for recovering the gold from this type of material is well laid out, with video also.

Your questions have been answered, and many times by people considered to be experts in all of this. You have a question, and instead of searching for an answer, you ask and expect with a sense of entitlement that is infuriating, an immediate answer. As if the people here are at your beck and call, a sort of personal help desk for people too lazy to search on their own, read previous posts or even download the free copy of C.M. Hoke to read so that you understand what is being talked about on the forum.

I think at this point the best advice for you is to stop, stop everything, stop thinking about gold, stop thinking about what you can do to get gold right now. READ Hoke. READ the forum, READ as much as you can until things just start clicking and making sense. If you do not read, you will not be equipped to even understand the answers that are given to you.

To be clear, this is only my opinion, my thoughts on your posts. But when someone is told repeatedly what they should do and don't, when they are asked repeatedly not to double post, and yet still do, when they are requested to use proper English, and not the shorthand text version of English that makes it difficult to understand what you are trying to ask, people will just simply start to ignore you if you are not kicked off the forum first. Maybe, if you desire help from people on this forum, you should respect the people here, follow common sense politeness, and try to help yourself before you start demanding answers to questions. I think you will find that people will respond far more kindly to your requests for help.

Scott

ejay111 said:
A little friendly advice.

If you post again, asking questions that have been answered countless times, and then ignore everything you've been told, you're going to get my immediate attention. I don't think you'd enjoy that.

If you post again, using anything but clear, concise English, or if you double post again, your problems will come to an immediate end, for I'm going to ban your from this forum, and that decision won't be open for discussion.

Do not post with texting jargon on this board. Don't do it! Do not demand anything from readers on this board. Do not use any type of profanity on this board. Do not discuss politics on this board. Do not discuss religion on this board. Violate any of these things and I'm going to ban you immediately. I'll do it all the faster if you elect to argue with me. That I won't tolerate.

Do not ask any more questions. You have worn out your welcome. If you do not read Hoke, so you gain a basic understanding of what we do here, and how, and then read the forum enough to gain an understanding of how we discuss issues, and how to apply the things you have learned from reading Hoke's book, your stay here will be over.

Stop being a pest. Do that right now.

Harold

Posts like this irritate me. I could go out into my shop RIGHT NOW and process any form of escrap, ore, cons, etc. I have never asked a question as to processes (I only ask to have rocks identified :D ) Everything I know how to do I learned by clicking on threads and reading them through, as well as reading Hoke cover to cover. This is not a place to ask "How do I get the golds out of mah fingers" This is a place to present your specific problem and get knowledgeable, real answers on how to fix your problem, as well as tips on how you got there in the first place so you can prevent it from happening again.

darshevo said:
Posts like this irritate me. I could go out into my shop RIGHT NOW and process any form of escrap, ore, cons, etc. I have never asked a question as to processes (I only ask to have rocks identified :D ) Everything I know how to do I learned by clicking on threads and reading them through, as well as reading Hoke cover to cover. This is not a place to ask "How do I get the golds out of mah fingers" This is a place to present your specific problem and get knowledgeable, real answers on how to fix your problem, as well as tips on how you got there in the first place so you can prevent it from happening again.

Amen Brother!

I have always received answers to those questions I've had

but I have also read cm Hoke as I understand them answers I have received

but yet I am not so sure of everything I've asked or read, so I have not taken

full step one to start to re-whiz gold and other precious metaler from electronics

scrap

mikael

The real problem in most cases is that readers have an entitlement attitude---whereby they have a convoluted idea that all they must do to learn refining is fire off a few questions and they're set. Problem is, until one has a firm understanding of the principles involved, answers tend to be meaningless.

I'm pretty sure I am the person that started the "Read Hoke" movement on this forum, and that was long ago. My reasoning was, and is, that if a reader absorbs her teachings, he/she should be capable of refining pretty much anything that is encountered. Because the basics of refining are addressed, the necessary tools required in order to form a reliable solution is made possible. Without that, there is no end to questions being asked. When we experience such a situation, it tends to be proof that the reader is not doing his/her part in the learning process, which I do not find acceptable.

If readers want help on this forum, the very best thing they can do is to study enough that they can pose meaningful questions. If you're not willing to do your part, why would you expect others to spend their precious time trying to help?

Read Hoke. Read her book again. Read it until you understand what it teaches. If you don't, please don't ask questions. It's pretty much guaranteed, I'll ban you from the forum.

Harold

Harold_V said:
ejay111 said:
A little friendly advice.

If you post again, asking questions that have been answered countless times, and then ignore everything you've been told, you're going to get my immediate attention. I don't think you'd enjoy that.

If you post again, using anything but clear, concise English, or if you double post again, your problems will come to an immediate end, for I'm going to ban your from this forum, and that decision won't be open for discussion.

Do not post with texting jargon on this board. Don't do it! Do not demand anything from readers on this board. Do not use any type of profanity on this board. Do not discuss politics on this board. Do not discuss religion on this board. Violate any of these things and I'm going to ban you immediately. I'll do it all the faster if you elect to argue with me. That I won't tolerate.

Do not ask any more questions. You have worn out your welcome. If you do not read Hoke, so you gain a basic understanding of what we do here, and how, and then read the forum enough to gain an understanding of how we discuss issues, and how to apply the things you have learned from reading Hoke's book, your stay here will be over.

Stop being a pest. Do that right now.

Harold

Attachments

• texting.gif
    texting.gif
    43 KB

Latest posts

Back