Time for rising

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masihrashidi

hello to all my friend
first let me to thank for all helps and guides that all of you had in last months ago
as i said in past i,m student of applied chemistry and my MS Project was about refining metal and in the end of my work i had published a book by the name : refining precious metal
so let me express my gratitude to:
1)Noxx
2)steve
3)the other friend that i cant write their names because of lacking the space
but now its time for showing the world what you done here
i decide to publish a article in international journal
but this time i will not work alone
i want to use your knowledge and your experiences
so tell me please what i must concern and what the world must know

I may be wrong,but I suggest that you get Noxx's permission first.Then I would suggest that you get permission from anyone whos name,knowledge and experience,you intend on putting in that journal,if it will be a published journal.I believe there will be some members that will not want their knowledge and experience posted in a published journal.

masihrashidi said:
in the end of my work i had published a book by the name : refining precious metal

I've got some things i will come back to.....

Welcome back masihrashid. Now i remember you. :p

Couple of quick questions. 1. Did you get an A on your paper? :lol:
2. Can we see a copy of the book or article you wrote? I think people would feel more comfortable if they could see a representation of your work so as to add some creditability to your request.

What international journal are you speaking of?

mic said:
I may be wrong,but I suggest that you get Noxx's permission first.Then I would suggest that you get permission from anyone whos name,knowledge and experience,you intend on putting in that journal,if it will be a published journal.I believe there will be some members that will not want their knowledge and experience posted in a published journal.
thank you i will do that

Palladium said:
masihrashidi said:
in the end of my work i had published a book by the name : refining precious metal

I've got some things i will come back to.....

Welcome back masihrashid. Now i remember you. :p

Couple of quick questions. 1. Did you get an A on your paper? :lol:
2. Can we see a copy of the book or article you wrote? I think people would feel more comfortable if they could see a representation of your work so as to add some creditability to your request.

What international journal are you speaking of?
the book that i wrote is traversing the process of publish when my university gives it ISBN i will send you a copy of the book
and about article i did not say i wrote the article i say i,m going to publish it
and the journal name,s is Metal Finishing,
good luck

In order to get my approbation, you'll have to send me a copy of your finished work.

Then I'll discuss the matter with the other mods.

Noxx said:
In order to get my approbation, you'll have to send me a copy of your finished work.

Then I'll discuss the matter with the other mods.
hello noxx
as i said i cant send the book until my university gives it ISBN
but if you trust me we can publish article

I may be wrong here but a lot of information on this forum has come from Hoke's book which is already published. Your university should look into that as well. So it does seem strange that a university will publish works before fact checking, it usually works the other way around.

Latest posts

Back