Too good to be true?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brjook

I was looking on this site and someone mentioned this place to get Nitric Acid http://www.jrjohnson.com/product.php?productid=16409&cat=347&page=2 for $22.00 for 165 lb barrel and i would guess thats about 20 gallons.Has anyone else tried this site .It seems legit and well put together.Just would like to know if this is to good to be true .Whats the catch?

If that price is true, you have the deal of the century. How strong (%) is is? What does it cost to ship it? Etc, Etc. Get the details.

It says 67.2% but doesn't list shipping coast says 6.50 handleing and last time i paid hazmate fee's was like 45.00 but still 67.00 for 20 gallons is as you said "the deal of a lifetime".be my luck they hit me for price of the container of a few hundred buck.
Keep ya'll posted when i find more out.

brjook said:
It says 67.2% but doesn't list shipping coast says 6.50 handleing and last time i paid hazmate fee's was like 45.00 but still 67.00 for 20 gallons is as you said "the deal of a lifetime".be my luck they hit me for price of the container of a few hundred buck.
Keep ya'll posted when i find more out.
I believe the 165 lbs is a 15 gallon drum. The contains should only be a deposit that you get back when you are done. Watch out for the shipping charge. I was originally told $50 for shipping plus hazmat fee, but since I did not have a loading doc for the truck, that had to use a different truck with a lift. That cost $125. All in all, still worth it if you can use 15 gallons.

I think, legally, it must be in a 15 gal stainless drum. There must be a catch. $1.53/gal is just way too cheap, even in bulk. I would surely check it out.

I looked at the site alittle closer and the nitric is sold as a fertilizer and it is as stated 67.5% in 165lb drum but it also said thier cost 22,99 and wondering how much different my cost will be .I gave then info on a freight company i have dealt with before to ship it too.They will contact me tomorrow with the total cost and i will let ya'll know if it is "To good to be true"

Ok guess it was to good to be true.The salesman sent me a message saying they no longer had this product in stock.Go figure

Latest posts

Back