using soduim cynide

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lahoop

Hi to all members
Please anyone can help me by explaining the use of sodium cynide to extract gold from scrap
any help is appreciated

lahoop said:
Hi to all members
Please anyone can help me by explaining the use of sodium cynide to extract gold from scrap
any help is appreciated
Sodium Cynide, is a very dangerious process. There are other processes that will work for e-scrap. I do know that the ph will need to stay above 8 and below 12 if i remember right. If the ph drops below 8 it becomes HCN and the gas it puts off will KILL YOU. You must be parpared to handle any and all conditions that may arise. Although it is used for certain types of gold extraction it is not recommended for escrap. There are other members here who can explain this better then I but i think you should look at the other processes AP, AR, use the search function and you will find some infor. Hopes this helps. Be careful if you use sodium cynide.

Ken

The use of cyanide is not to taken too lightly it gives no second chances!
As advised I would look for other methods to extract your gold unless you really have a full grasp of exactly what your doing, it's certainly not a method for the home refiner and many experienced people keep well away from it for the reasons above.

This from Wiki:
Toxicity
Main article: Cyanide poisoning

Cyanide salts are among the most rapidly acting of all known poisons. Cyanide is a potent inhibitor of respiration, acting on mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase and hence blocking electron transport. This results in decreased oxidative metabolism and oxygen utilization...

Do your research and you will find out why we don't want to help with this topic.

Sorry
Tom C.

Jeneje,Nickvcand niteliteone
I am thankful to you and your humanity.
See friends
Why I try to use cynide solution.
http://recovercomputergold.com/how-to-recover-gold-from-cyanide-solution.html
This is a reason behind what I wrote

lahoop said:
Jeneje,Nickvcand niteliteone
I am thankful to you and your humanity.
See friends
Why I try to use cynide solution.
http://recovercomputergold.com/how-to-recover-gold-from-cyanide-solution.html
This is a reason behind what I wrote
I think this site should be removed, first they in my opinion should not be promoting such a process to the general public that has no clue about the consequences. Iahoop, don't use their process. If you want to learn about gold recovery and refining you are at the right place and i can and will asure you the senior members here are the best in the business and will help you learn the right way.
Just for your knowledge if takes 50 to 60 mg of HCN to KILL YOU. One or Two deep breaths. Please do your research.
Ken

lahoop,
I'm sorry we did not offer the help you asked for. I would rather you find a safer way to recover the gold.
I went to the web site you gave and they did say it was not safe. But they also tried to say their way was safe. If you buy their safe chemicals and processes. Not True :!:

Here in Califonia, a long time ago, they used cynide gas for the death penalty to execute prisioners. It would usually kill a man in less than 15 minutes. Hitler also used it in the death chambers in WW2.

You are a member of this forum, that makes you a member of our family and we want to keep you safe. 8)
We will gladly offer to help with most other ways that are much safer. 8)

Have you downloaded Hoke's book yet. It has a lot of information that will help. It is available in the "Books and other information" section of the forum. It is free.
Tom C.

niteliteone said:
lahoop,
I'm sorry we did not offer the help you asked for. I would rather you find a safer way to recover the gold.
I went to the web site you gave and they did say it was not safe. But they also tried to say their way was safe. If you buy their safe chemicals and processes. Not True :!:

Here in Califonia, a long time ago, they used cynide gas for the death penalty to execute prisioners. It would usually kill a man in less than 15 minutes. Hitler also used it in the death chambers in WW2.

You are a member of this forum, that makes you a member of our family and we want to keep you safe. 8)
We will gladly offer to help with most other ways that are much safer. 8)

Have you downloaded Hoke's book yet. It has a lot of information that will help. It is available in the "Books and other information" section of the forum. It is free.
Tom C.

we are one big happy family

Latest posts

Back