Value of this scrap lot on Ebay

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isa-d

Hello
in advance sorry for my bad english
I don't know if I'm in the right section but I would ask about an approximate value of this lot on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110697125018
I know the starting price is absolutely irrealistic, but I'm interested at some CPUs in this lot for collection and at the end of the auction I would make an honest offer for them at the seller
thanks for the patience

Anywhere from 1/2 an ounce of gold to 20 ounces?? Legs may have been damaged and gold may have been lost? I would doubt that these chips are reusable or worth very much for gold content. Anytime a sellers states that "gold may have been lost", that throws up a big red flag for me. If you just want a chip to complete a collection and it doesn't matter what condition it is in, bid what it is worth to you to complete the collection.

I think I pulled something shaking my head in disbelief!
I like the "Buy It Now" price !!! Ouchh! there i go again.

To use absolute net monkey speak: ZOMG! I wish I could get that kinda of scratch for my warez!

Translated: Gee, I wish I could get 1200/lb for my ceramic CPU's :mrgreen:

-Lance

That seller is absolutely unrealistic. 10% of his buy it now price is about their value. I know that strange things happen on ebay but I doubt somebody will be stupid enough to buy that.

I have asked him if he is selling 43 pieces or 43 pounds - you never know :mrgreen:

ISA-D post a request here for the item you want to buy and a member might sell one or more to you.
Mark

Hi ISA it's Johnny(cutabove). You need to let me know which chip you want from that auction because I have most of them here.You can PM me here or on cpu world.

shadybear said:
Well at least the shipping is included!

I would think less than one ounce, probably 8 to 12 grams

Where do they get these prices from?

There is a list of processor yields floating around out there (it was just mentioned on another thread), perhaps they use a list similar to that. Then multiply that total by 9 to equal a possible "E-Bay Value", then figure in some labor charges for removing the processors from the boards, packaging fees, postage, and a cushion for good measure. :|

Latest posts

Back