wanted knowledgeable refiner to refine 50 lbs for %age

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, to make a profit on boards, about the only things worth refining myself would be fingers, pins, and certain CPU or other IC packages. I say this from experience. The boards themselves I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole except to evaluate before selling them. I would then sell them to, say, Boardsort, or eBay. Just remember the eBay charges. I would guess that Boardsort is paying about 50% of value on that sort of stuff. To me, this is very fair on such low grade stuff.

i got some advice.... i mean suggestions

don't rip people off like other ebayers. post your auction or buy now with the truth, if you don't know the truth tell your potential buyers "you don't know" if people want to over pay that should be their problem.

i would suggest reading more before selling it, this is a great hobby. any hobby that pays back is great.

and please don't take my comments as any kind of a insult. if your going to post a comment on the internet for 4 billion people to read be ready for anything. when i give my answer i am trying to help, with supplying you with what i know.

most of which i have learned here. (Thank You GRF)

you can read about my first recovery venture here: http://goldrefiningforum.com/~goldrefi/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=20693&hilit=necromancers+first#p212417

Back