• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED....paydirt..by the pound..i will pay!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProSmelter

looking for some good paydirt...from anywhere gold producing.....im gettin cabin fever and The family and I are moving to Alaska next year....not really look for concentrates just some good old fashioned ore containing dirt.....let me know guys...thanks!!

in 2010 I spent 6 months in Wasilla, October through March....cold and still loved it!! The coldest temp. I saw was on my way back from Soldotna and the temp was -22....I had to stop the car and get out just to see how cold -22 really was.... and its C O L D !!!!!! I am hoping to find a small house in Wasilla or maybe Palmer if possible. I visited Hatchers pass frequently and its beautiful as is all of Alaska.

i know many people dispute the claim, but, there's nowhere in Alaska that there's not gold.as the glaciers advanced and receded it was like a bulldozer picking up material and moving it to somewhere else and gold bearing material has been spread over the entire landscape.sometimes weathering and seismic activities brings it closer to the surface where we can find it but in all its anywhere you can dig deep enough to find bedrock.in days gone by miners would work the tundra in random spots in the winter by setting up boilers and use pipes to vent steam into the ground so the dirt could be dug out until they hit gravel.then they would dig the "pay dirt" and pile it up on the ground throughout the winter months until the thaws came and they could sluice and pan the gravel they had mined.as far as could be determined there wasnt a spot where the miners didnt find gold.

ProSmelter,
-22? Man I'm going to move to Alaska where its warmer! I live in northern Wisconsin and the coldest I've seen is around -45F, -60F with wind chill. Spit freezes before it hits the ground. And yes, I've been out fishing it it, oh ya, hard core 8)

Well....if anyone can provide some paydirt I can either pay cash or trade for 10k or 14k scrap gold.....

I feel for you ProSmelter but all mine is in the Bank - The Riverbank. Frozen till spring/summer. Actually mine is Frozen year round and requires thawing all year long. Have a great day.

Funny you should mention it, I was just thinking about getting some myself. You can get a free sample of paydirt from :
http://felixpaydirt.com/
and larger amounts for sale, out of his operation in Fairbanks, Alaska.

Have fun
Gary

the problem with this that i have is: if it is enough gold in this dirt to be profitable then why are they not reclaiming it themselves.theres no such thing as a free lunch. my guess would be the "free" samples are seeded with a few dollars worth of gold to make you think it will all contain gold. its the old bait and switch. im reminded of a mine in Georgia named Gem and Gold Grubbin where they sell dirt from the mine and its guaranteed to contain at least enough gold to recover the cost of the dirt. well, if you buy a twenty dollar bag of dirt it may hold 1/3 of a gram of gold but good luck getting it all out of a bucket of dirt. the catch is, if the assay value of the dirt is X amount that will be the guaranteed amount of gold i the soil.it may not be in elemental gold metal form but maybe sulfides or locked in pyrite. its all a scam.

I guess it doesnt make much sense to sell a twenty dollar bill for 5 bucks...someone would have to be honest about unsearched paydirt and I know someone out there might be that way,,,but most wouldnt be! I will be in the market for a small mining claim when we move to Alaska,,,but I will have to go through the right channels..I know with the price of gold it wont be easy but im sure I can figure it out...or maybe buy into someone elses claim or work it for a percentage....I am definitely not afraid to work!

I have a friend living in wasilla. If I knew it was worth it, I would just have him bring a whole pickup bed full of that paydirt back this way on his next visit back home. Are there any really good spots out there?

Closest 2 wasilla that I know of is Hatchers Pass....And up the mountsin is a few really good spots to pan! I may still have a few connections up there , maybe I will make some calls and see what I can come up with!

looking for some good paydirt...from anywhere gold producing.....im gettin cabin fever and The family and I are moving to Alaska next year....not really look for concentrates just some good old fashioned ore containing dirt.....let me know guys...thanks!!
I have some on hand that I've been trying to get acid but I don't have the money for the assay but when I had it tested by a refiner who ended up burning me it came back as palladium gold and silver and I have the refining paperwork if you need proof of that but I'd be willing to sell some paper I'm out of California

I have some on hand that I've been trying to get acid but I don't have the money for the assay but when I had it tested by a refiner who ended up burning me it came back as palladium gold and silver and I have the refining paperwork if you need proof of that but I'd be willing to sell some paper I'm out of California
He has not been her since 2012, so he will not reply.

I have some though it hasn't had a proper assay due to the fact that I'm to poor to afford one lol but could send a pound or so under a mutual arrangement for the satisfaction of both parties.

ProSmelter has not visited the Forum since 2012. I doubt he will see your post.

Time for more coffee.

Back