We are mandate holders of artisan alluvial gold mining group

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barren Realms 007

In Remembrance
Mr Brown. I don't know if your comany is real or not. But I can tell you this. You have come on here pushing your wares from a less than reputable area of the world. And sending PM's to who knows how many forum members. Your technique is not allowed or welcome here on the forum.

Spaming is not allowed here and scammers are liked even less. I have sent Steve a PM on this. But Harold or whoever logs in first needs to take care of this.

Thank you. He knows what was going on he was online and I replied to one of the 2 PM's he sent me but he didn't reply back. This one I will go along with banning and no questions asked. 8)

Thank you as well.
I do not complain about all the e-mails I get from those seeking to scam me, but I get plenty.
(Downside of having a link to my e-mail in my signature, Lol!)

These stooges must think that we're stupid or something.

patnor1011 said:
I am ready for bite and open for business. I want free samples. One pound will do. :twisted:

Do you really want to give them your address?And they will probably want your credit card info to pay for shipping.

Jim

patnor1011 said:
I am ready for bite and open for business. I want free samples. One pound will do. :twisted:

I'm not paying the shipping on brass filings, Lol!
I would be interested in actual samples though.

I'd be a happy man if I had as many women pursuing me as I do scammers in the gold market, Lol!

Richard36 said:
patnor1011 said:
I'd be a happy man if I had as many women pursuing me as I do scammers in the gold market, Lol!

No you wouldn't, just 1 woman is more than enough work to keep up with. Not that us guys are trouble free.

I am rather sure of it at my age.

An interesting twist on an old standby comment that is oft repeated “the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence”. Try thinking of it as the grass is always greener on the side that is watered. In other words, if you are looking elsewhere you are not watering the garden you already have, and that will cause it to die through little fault of its own.

Oz said:

An interesting twist on an old standby comment that is oft repeated “the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence”. Try thinking of it as the grass is always greener on the side that is watered. In other words, if you are looking elsewhere you are not watering the garden you already have, and that will cause it to die through little fault of its own.

I see you're point, though in order to water my garden, I need to have one.
I'm single, and not dating anyone at the moment.

Richard36 said:
Oz said:

Hummm. Sounds like you need to plant some seeds. :twisted:

Palladium said:
Richard36 said:
Oz said:

Hummm. Sounds like you need to plant some seeds. :twisted:

Maybe he goes to the Bunny Ranch... :p

Back