We Buy & Recycle All Electronics

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tklimson

We are so excited to share that we have recently moved our business into a 20,000 sq. foot facility with growth possibility onsite!

Recycle All Electronics

We are proud to say that Marion County is now referring everyone who visits the landfill and all of their 16 recycling sites to US!

If you have any unwanted electronics, such as cell phones, computers, laptops & similar items, feel free to DROP THEM OFF ANYTIME Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm at our convenient location in the warehouses between 17th Street & MLK Blvd. at 1500 SW 17th AVENUE across from O.E.C. next to Target & Community Bank.

For companies and businesses outside of Marion County my company will pick up for free, pay the shipping, pay you by the pound and recycle anything with a cord or battery including but not limited to:

*Pagers
*Pager Parts
*Cell Phones
*Cell Phone Parts
*Cell Phone Batteries, chargers
*Cell Phone Accessories
*Data and telecom wire.
*Business Phones, Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, etc.
*Computer Components, motherboards, RAM sticks, Finger cards, Hard drive boards, motherboards, processors
*Telecom components, Cisco, 3Com, Qlogic, Nortel, Riverstone, etc. Dialogic Boards, telephone systems, pci cards, ISA cards,panels, channel banks, tape drives, Modules, whole chassis, routers, switches, etc.
*X-ray/Litho Film

If you don’t see it on our list, send it anyway.

Please assist us in keeping the scrap from landfills. We will keep it simple for any electronics manufacturer, wireless company or fundraising program. We will send a truck (FED EX, freight) to your doorstep and pay for shipping. We can send a shipping label via email. On large quantities we will have our freight company arrange shipping. Please have all material palletized and shrink-wrapped. Once material arrives at our warehouse we will sort, evaluate, and settle with your company within 30 days.

Visit our all-new website: www.RecycleAllElectronics.com

YOU can help keep electronics & the hazardous materials located therein
OUT OF OUR WATERWAYS & LANDFILLS!

Thank you, as always, for your support!!
Please feel free to share this email

Any questions, Call Todd Klimson 352.502.4202

Todd Klimson

For companies and businesses outside of Marion County my company will pick up for free, pay the shipping, pay you by the pound and recycle anything with a cord or battery including but not limited to:

A price list would be helpful.
Mark

Hey a price list would be great. I can tell you I buy scrap all day. But need a price list to compare apples to apples. :mrgreen: and if you are down there. I can bet you deal with Unicor? I love women prison labor to :lol:

Bizness4you said:
I can bet you deal with Unicor? I love women prison labor to :lol:

Interesting. http://www.prisonactivist.org/articles/prisoners-exposed-toxic-dust-unicor-recycling-factories

It doesn't matter who he work with. UNICOR is Federal government and EPA responsibility not his. Are we going to blame anyone who deal with IBM that they produce electronics to various bombs or drones which kill people on daily bases?
Treat competition with respect and beat them with prices or services not with accusing or bad talk.

I doubt Tklimson will be doing much business with anyone from our forum.His price for Mobo's are $3/pound if you have a large quantity.I don't believe there is any large company on the forum that pays less than that.
And I am not so sure about the county telling everyone to go to him,considering his county holds big electronic recycling collection events,3 times a year.It would appear that they are selling the e-scrap,like so many other county haz-mat facilities,to create more revenue.But that is just my opinion.

Nice touch Palladium. I try to let people know that because it is pretty upsetting.
But I do agree about my approach, sorry about that and you are right about price and service. Yea 3.oo a lb on mobo is low. I just want to see everyone on here get good prices for there scrap. But I have had people walk into my facility and offer me a $1.50 for mobo. You just want to smack the $hit out of them. I do this for a living. But yea the service part is great. I offer free onsite hard drive shredding. That always nice to throw in :mrgreen:

I appreciate your comment Mic please keep in mind that a lot of scrap I receive is heavily populated with metal and junk. It's usually hidden under the pile of good stuff. I had one guy send me 1500 lbs of "boards" sent great pics and buried at the bottom was 500 lbs of solid steel. If someone calls me and says they have 10,000 lbs of clean boards and it comes in as clean of course I will negotiate a higher price. But I seriously doubt anyone will get more than $2.00 a lb from a refinery by sending 200 lbs in. If I would offer $4.50 a lb on 200 lbs I take the risk of price fluctuations by letting the material sit in my warehouse for 2 months. This is all about quantity. The higher the quantity the better the price. My initial prices may shock most but I am not the last guy to fall off the turnip truck through town. I'm not paying for a pile of .10 cents a lb steel.

tklimson said:
If someone calls me and says they have 10,000 lbs of clean boards and it comes in as clean of course I will negotiate a higher price.
So you are saying that you would offer them more money after you have already purchased the material? I highly doubt it.
tklimson said:
But I seriously doubt anyone will get more than $2.00 a lb from a refinery by sending 200 lbs in.
You should take some time and do some research before making such comments.
tklimson said:
I am not the last guy to fall off the turnip truck through town.
Neither are any of us.I did a little research this morning(my speciality) and it turns out that you are wrong.
tklimson said:
We are proud to say that Marion County is now referring everyone who visits the landfill and all of their 16 recycling sites to US!
The kind folks at the landfill http://www.marioncountyfl.org/misc/deptphones_printfriendly.htm informed me that they are NOT referring everyone to you. They stated that anyone who brings escrap to the landfill,just simply drops it off,for it to go into the landfill.That is also the same for their 18 drop off locations(not 16).However........if someone does not want their computer to go into the landfill,they are given the option of waiting for one of 3 collection events that the county holds(to collect revenue,like I said),or take the material to you.
tklimson said:
I'm not paying for a pile of .10 cents a lb steel.
I called you last night and asked you how much you would pay for 300 pounds of motherboards,and plug in cards.You response was $3 per pound.
If that is not true,feel free to correct me.

This is the same guy who offered me $3.90 for my 8000 pound lot of telecom boards. Sorry, but that's waayyyy low. I understand that you are a business and you are out to make money, but lowball prices don't sit well around here.

Number one, thanks for the restricted call. $3.00 a pound on 300 lbs is a fair price when I pay the damn shipping. give me 40,000 lbs and we can negotiate a much higher price. as for the 8000 lbs yes I offered $3.90. Well let's play ball what do you want for it? I generally like to start low and most skilled negotiators will meet me at a fair price. I don't remember saying that was my final offer. Give me your price and if agreed upon I will fly up, inspect the material and pay you cash on the spot. Those were good boards. 352-502-4449

Number two, we get several referrals a week from the county landfill, SORRY ABOUT THE EVERYONE, I MEANT A FEW REFERRALS. My goodness. We used to be located a mile south of it on baseline rd FOR 2 YEARS. We were the closest until we moved. However, there is a new scrapper right across the street from it now.

Number 3, geniuses you better hedge your gold bets because it's due for a pullback. The MACD line shows the price in the red hot overheated area. It's not going to zero any time soon but I think a 10% correction in the $1600 to $1550 is in store. So I would be ready for a short term pullback. MARK MY WORD!! I would not sit on 8000 lbs at $5.00 a lb nor would i sit at 300 lbs paying over $3.00 a lb too risky. The traders have ran it up on shear emotion. They have to find somewhere to put the money. And if I was paying top dollar I'd be stupid.

Here's the chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOLD&listNum=

Hey all, if this is who I think it is...he buys for a man out of CA, named Mark. We used to take our stuff down to them from TN. There prices are low, campared to others.

Kenneth

tklimson said:
Number one, thanks for the restricted call.
I did not purposely restrict my number.My home phone is a DSL line and it is automatically restricted whether I like it or not.So you can throw the assumptions and attitude out the window.We are blunt on this forum,and we tell it how it is.If you are fair and honest we will let others know,as is the case with many buyers that are members here.......BUT if you are dishonest,or do not offer a fair price for material,we will let others know that also.
tklimson said:
$3.00 a pound on 300 lbs is a fair price when I pay the damn shipping.
DO NOT curse on this forum.It's not that big of a deal if you are joking around,although we tend to frown on that as well.
No where was it mentioned,assumed,or discussed about you paying shipping.
An honest buyer/refiner has the same prices for everyone.....reguardless of the situation.The only time that price should change is when you are discussing volumes/weights.
I am trying not to be hard on you because I know you are new here......but you have to understand that the amounts that you are offering people on the street,is not going to fly here.We have to many buyers here and most of us know the precious metal content of what we have.One of our newer,and most recognised buyers,on here is currently paying $4.60/lb,and pays in advance..........and that is for ANY volume.So I hope you understand that $3/lb is just not going to work.

tklimson said:
as for the 8000 lbs yes I offered $3.90. Well let's play ball what do you want for it? I generally like to start low and most skilled negotiators will meet me at a fair price. I don't remember saying that was my final offer. Give me your price and if agreed upon I will fly up, inspect the material and pay you cash on the spot. Those were good boards. 352-502-4449

Here's the deal. I don't have time to "play ball" on prices. Give your best quote and that's that. Sorry, but the other two quotes are well above the $5.00 mark.

No problem. I love this forum it is very informative and I've learned a lot in 3 days. I'm sure I will learn from you as well. I know prices are going up I have a guy paying $5.25 on mobo's but man this price is not going to be here forever. Remember real estate? Sorry bout the D word as well. I was just having fun. Look my price offers may initially seem low but that is how the game is played. Gold prices are way too high right now and due for a correction. Refiners hedge their bets every day with options. I don't. We move the stuff in 2 to 3 days. I have been trading oil and precious metals for over 15 years and have been burned more times than you can imagine PAYING UP FRONT. But I havent been on this forum and I am sure I will meet some honest dealers here as I have been most humbled by you. LOl. I guess I will just start selling here.

:lol:

jeneje said:
Hey all, if this is who I think it is...he buys for a man out of CA, named Mark. We used to take our stuff down to them from TN. There prices are low, campared to others.

Kenneth

Not us sorry. We are in Florida and we buy ourselves. I guess I stirred up a hornets nest on here.

tklimson said:
But I havent been on this forum and I am sure I will meet some honest dealers here as I have been most humbled by you. LOl. I guess I will just start selling here.
If you do decide to go that route,we have a member that is very close to you(closer than I am),I am sure he will contact you.If not I'll mention it to him sometime later this week,and see if he wants to help you.
tklimson said:
I guess I stirred up a hornets nest on here.
It's ok.One of our moderators used to say,he hates chatting online,because it is so hard to know exactly how someone means something that they wrote.This will all work itself out.I know it is hard because you don't know us on here,but like I said,we just tell it like it is.Business is business,and even if we can't be business associates.......we can always be friends.

Back