We Buy & Recycle All Electronics

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not us sorry. We are in Florida and we buy ourselves. I guess I stirred up a hornets nest on here.[/quote]

Sorry for mistaken you guys for someone else. I though you were in North GA. I do apoligize for misleading :oops:

Kenneth

jeneje said:
Not us sorry. We are in Florida and we buy ourselves. I guess I stirred up a hornets nest on here.

Sorry for mistaken you guys for someone else. I though you were in North GA. I do apoligize for misleading :oops:

Kenneth[/quote]

It's all good. We've been here for 16 years and started recycling pagers in the beginning. We are now a Florida EPA licensed facility and now applying for R2 certification and HIPAA certification.

I would like to know if you refin on site as to where I can see what is going on with my scrap since I have tons of computer scrap and all types of things with gold in them and lots of value here.
I would love for someone to work with me so I can refinn my scrap.
I have been in the scrap metal business for 20 years and now I have been collecting computer type stuff for a few years and want to cash in for the most money possible. I am not greedy but would like to do the work of getting it ready for processing. I love to work. I can get it ready but who is going to pay ,me the most for my product and there will always be more and more and more, always is when you are a real scrapper and honest and reliable. A man is only as good as his word.
Anyone that can help me here would be greatly appreicated. I am new to this computer refinning and gold processing but no ones fool and I will learn if I have to but would rather pay someone to do it for me. I can help in anyway and have tools. some acid and a place to do it and man power and a shedder.
hit me back at [email protected].
Thanks Bruce

Back