We have gold bars available

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murphy James

We offer refined gold production contracts (non sealed and hal-hallmark AU gold bars) Our contracts start at 500 kg per week for 52 weeks .99 .99% pure and 96% pure.

We can ship to major markets.

please email me or send WhatsApp message for our FCO
CIF/FOB terms accepted

WhatsApp: +237698 633 724
Email/[email protected]

Free samples available for quality check.

Attachments

• We_offer_refined_gold_production_contracts__non_sealed__and_hal-hallmark_AU_gold_bars___Our_co...mp4
    11.1 MB
Last edited:
I could be wrong.... but to me some of the bars have the wrong tone... Nordic gold?

May I make a suggestion...... cash in one of those bars a contract with a better advertising agency. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but we see a lot of questionable offers here.... so we're always a bit skeptical.

Your smallest contract is 500,kg a week for 52 weeks - I'm curious how much, in US dollars, dies that come to, how do you deliver, how do want settlement, and can you provide a couple references?

Hey, ive goy a small ranch in texas 17.6k acres - about 2.8 k wells. Woukdnt cost me more than a coupke welks worth of productiob to set some gold aside for the grandkids.

Your smallest contract is 500,kg a week for 52 weeks - I'm curious how much, in US dollars, dies that come to, how do you deliver, how do want settlement, and can you provide a couple references?
You saw the video with WhatsApp phone number of what we have available,if you are serious and ready to proceed,just text us via WhatsApp for more details +237 698 633 724,we have lots of gold available in Cameroon,we are seeking for foreign investors and end buyers.

So in a year 26 tons of "gold"... That is roughly 1,4 billion USD in a year. And you are finding buyers in hobby refining community... :D And also among the people who know the most about gold than anybody else out there :)

I do not see anyone coming for it :) Gold does not come with discount, never. If somebody has 1 kilo gold bar, result of their hard work, in hand - I do not see him selling it over the internet in foreign countries.

I get people calling and asking for free samples all the time, if you are a reputable silver smith I will send you one ounce for free because I know you will become a client.
In today's market, nothing sells your service more than a free ounce of very fine silver crystal.
But gold?
I liquidate anything sent to me within my terms and conditions without fail.
A free bit of gold would be a first for me.

I get people calling and asking for free samples all the time, if you are a reputable silver smith I will send you one ounce for free because I know you will become a client.
In today's market, nothing sells your service more than a free ounce of very fine silver crystal.
But gold?
I liquidate anything sent to me within my terms and conditions without fail.
A free bit of gold would be a first for me.
Free gold sounds exactly how it sounds :) He claim 96 to 99,6 purity. I say that no matter of what the rest is, I do not need a sample of that to back from my purchase, if it indeed is gold :) How a sample should assure me of what he will send next... ?

Send me a 10 kilogram bar as a free sample. That is once you publish your terms here, in open forum, for all to see.

This could be fun once terms are published.

Time for more coffee.

I'm afraid you won't see his terms. I banned him today. Of course, that doesn't mean he won't create a new identity and be back tomorrow, a little wiser from what he learns in these threads. It's great to have fun with these folks, but let's not educate them too much.

Dave

I'm afraid you won't see his terms. I banned him today. Of course, that doesn't mean he won't create a new identity and be back tomorrow, a little wiser from what he learns in these threads. It's great to have fun with these folks, but let's not educate them too much.

Dave
He has a shared IP with a user called "Psychedelic store"
Coincident or plan, who knows.

Dave
In security, we try not to inform those we act against.
We do not explain how we know someone is a liar or how we detected a theft.
If we did we would simply educate a better criminal.
Maybe we should develop a method of filtering suspect individuals without educating them about our methods.

Dave

And I wanted more entertainment. Oh well.

Time for more coffee.

Back