We have gold bars available

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now "cryptocurrency" that is a whole different divisional currency.
Suppose you had say a large amount of contraband such as cocaine and were having problems selling it.
Well if you chose a virtually worthless currency and insisted your clients paid you in that coin.
Now you would be in a position to launder your ill-gotten gains before anyone had actually paid you.
Because you know what currency would all of a sudden become popular.
kind of retrospective money laundering.

I'm afraid you won't see his terms. I banned him today. Of course, that doesn't mean he won't create a new identity and be back tomorrow, a little wiser from what he learns in these threads. It's great to have fun with these folks, but let's not educate them too much.

Dave
Those were my exact thoughts. Make something idiot proof, and someone will figure out how to f--- it up, invariably. I didn't want to give these clowns too much of our scam detection senses, for they will learn from it. Then we'll have to figure a new way to get our radar in tune with their newest scam versions. The world is an ever evolving entity, kind of like the newest versions of virus. Somebody will have to get suckered in, before we discover what the newest scam version is. Please feel free to post here, if you get hosed.

You saw the video with WhatsApp phone number of what we have available,if you are serious and ready to proceed,just text us via WhatsApp for more details +237 698 633 724,we have lots of gold available in Cameroon,we are seeking for foreign investors and end buyers.
Bring the Gold out of Africa, anywhere but Africa, and your sales will explode.

Sounds like the OP's been getting high on his own supply. The first step to treatment is admitting you have a problem brother....
There is absolutely no hard evidence this is the same user.
So drop these comments, the user is not here to defend himself anymore.

Those were my exact thoughts. Make something idiot proof, and someone will figure out how to f--- it up, invariably. I didn't want to give these clowns too much of our scam detection senses, for they will learn from it. Then we'll have to figure a new way to get our radar in tune with their newest scam versions. The world is an ever evolving entity, kind of like the newest versions of virus. Somebody will have to get suckered in, before we discover what the newest scam version is. Please feel free to post here, if you get hosed.
When the scammer is smart and educated it can be a good and big scam. PhD Ruja Ignatova aka Cryptoqueen was latest seen at Dubai airport. Its known she carried 3 usb sticks containing 250,000 bitcoins. She scammed people for 4 billion USD. Still on FBI top ten list.

Last edited:
When the scammer is smart and educated it can be a good and big scam. PhD Ruja Ignatova aka Cryptoqueen was latest seen at Dubai airport. Its known she carried 3 usb sticks containing 250,000 bitcoins. She scammed people for 4 billion USD. Still on FBI top ten list.
Luckily there are not many of that caliber, and they do not trawl our kind of foras.
They value their time too much I guess :ROFLMAO:

Back