We have Gold bars / Gold nuggets available for sale.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big shooter

I have pounds of gold that I need to sale and I am looking for interested buyers only . Thank you

Moderators' Warning: These posts are typical of the type of scam offers we often see here.

Most people legitimately selling gold do not operate through a gmail account.

Anyone reading this post should be very cautious of doing business through such offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
c2645cf7609f8daec6a831054d4350e5.jpgit is believed that the Spaniards discovered gold in Wyoming as recently as 200 years ago. This Gold is available as seen . Thank you!.

Out Gold purity is 98.70%+++(plus)pure 23.1(CT+) 23+ karat and we are looking for serious buyers to attend too..
Please only serious buyers email
[email protected]

Moderators' Warning: This post is typical of the type of scam offers we often see here.

Most people legitimately selling gold do not operate through a gmail account.

Anyone reading this post should be very cautious of doing business through such offers.

Attachments

• 7f37fd69f187d0e7a3a7e7ce496b6a7e.jpg
    7f37fd69f187d0e7a3a7e7ce496b6a7e.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
we are looking for serious buyers to attend too..
I know there is a lot of gold in Africa. But what everyone here knows is there are even more scams in Africa in the gold market.

Now don't get all excited thinking you found a warm body looking to buy, what I am interested in doing is giving you, the big shooter, an opportunity to prove your claims and verify how a fair exchange of gold for money will take place.

Including photo's of your mining operation or your equipment will show us you really have the ability to collect placer gold for sale. The fair exchange of currency will take a little more thought.

So if you are serious. Show us.

The problem is not only that 99.99999% of such offers are bogus and a deliberate attempt to obtain money from deception.
However, the small number of people with gold that is outside the official system of their respective countries are sourced from unethical producers.
This is a very large market for con men to hide in and because it is quite obviously unethical an individual would have no legal recource.
Admitting intent would result in a similar sentence to actually smuggling and laundering blood gold.
A few years ago, the management of a very large gold refinery were caught processing unethical gold from Bolivia.
They are still serving a long sentence in the US and once that sentence is over they are going to be sent to Bolivia likely for the remainder of their short lives.
When you have an honest business, you are not going to risk everything for a potential short-term profit.

Out Gold purity is 98.70%+++(plus)pure 23.1(CT+) 23+ karat and we are looking for serious buyers to attend too..
Please only serious buyers email
[email protected]

I buy gold for "cash money"

Cash is delivered to seller in suite cases of sheets of uncut $100 bills after I receive the gold

Please - serious sellers only

PM me (Private Message) to let me know how much gold you have to sell so that I will know how many suit cases of uncut $100 bills I need to print off & send to you

Kurt

Attachments

• WP_20150702_001.jpg
    WP_20150702_001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
And with that post, I'll move this thread to the appropriate section of the forum.

Dave
The silly thing is that although this is the right move Dave these boys have already won and will continue to win for years because every now and again someone who is less astute will read the thread and contact them. In fairness they probably already have but nobody is going to pop up and tell the forum they've had their leg lifted.

The only way to actually prevent people getting caught (now and in perpetuity) is to delete it entirely. And every other one judged to be a scam.

The silly thing is that although this is the right move Dave these boys have already won and will continue to win for years because every now and again someone who is less astute will read the thread and contact them. In fairness they probably already have but nobody is going to pop up and tell the forum they've had their leg lifted.

The only way to actually prevent people getting caught (now and in perpetuity) is to delete it entirely. And every other one judged to be a scam.
You are somewhat right Jon. After we created the Rogues Gallery, it was my habit to edit the first post in these threads to include a moderators warning that it was probably a scam so that any future readers would be warned. It was part of the reason we created the Rogues Gallery. If you read the first post in this section, you'll understand our logic in not deleting them.

I'm afraid that over the years, I've become lax in adding those warnings. We will try to go back through these threads and edit as appropriate.

Dave

You are somewhat right Jon. After we created the Rogues Gallery, it was my habit to edit the first post in these threads to include a moderators warning that it was probably a scam so that any future readers would be warned. It was part of the reason we created the Rogues Gallery. If you read the first post in this section, you'll understand our logic in not deleting them.

I'm afraid that over the years, I've become lax in adding those warnings. We will try to go back through these threads and edit as appropriate.

Dave
Dave it's not lax at all. It's more about grasping how these people work. They play the long game and get money on the drip. We should prevent that. I can guarantee that no matter how many warnings we place on the threads that they will attract victims.

For me, I'd recommend binning them and eradicate any references to them because if we don't they have a way to feed.

Dave it's not lax at all. It's more about grasping how these people work. They play the long game and get money on the drip. We should prevent that. I can guarantee that no matter how many warnings we place on the threads that they will attract victims.

For me, I'd recommend binning them and eradicate any references to them because if we don't they have a way to feed.
You are quite right.
The OP knows that 99% of readers will recognize the scam immediately, ridicule and move on.
However, they are counting on the less than one percent who may nibble.
Complete removal of these posts immediately is the only way to protect the unsuspecting and naiive few.

I have personally met sellers from Africa who had actual gold that was illegally mined and illegally exported but they wanted more than the actual value of said gold , my point is that it’s almost impossible to do fair business with people like this so buyers be aware.

Latest posts

Back