what can go in ap?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uksmoker

on some phones there is gold inside as many of you know but will this gold come off in ap , and also what about pins will they strip of gold off in ap, also will other metals get striped off or is it just the gold that will come off as foils ,

There is currently an active and ongoing discussion regarding AP on the Forum. The procedure for stripping fingers, pins and cpu's is well established. All the questions you asked are basic. You will find the answers with a little searching and reading.

If you get stuck, alls ya gotta do is holler :p .

hey rag any chance of u sticking a link up plz mate of this conversation about ap , i dnt get long on a comp ata time when i do get on it , wod help alot chears

I'm not refering to a single post. It's many posts dealing with AP ranging from equipment to types of scrap to clever tricks people have developed. CPU's and fingers are popular in AP. Pins work to but you have to dissolve alot of base metal for a little gold.

Back