what is ormus gold. they call it monoatomic gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13ishmael said:
It's sold online and they say it is monoatomic gold.
Just how much gold is in this compound

Apart from the difficulty of trying to get a 'scientific' approach to this from the various homeopathic sites that sell this, it looks like a sort of trade name for colloidal gold, or in some cases very small nanoparticles of gold in a watery suspension.

There is no way to say for sure how much gold is in this suspension apart from doing some kind of quantitative analysis. And it probably varies from source to source, but I'll hazard a guess and say the concentrations are minute, maybe even down to trace levels. Even if you get liters for free, spend time and energy boiling it down, dissolve and drop the gold I would be surprised to see much precipitated gold.

This is mostly guesswork from me, but given the old rule of thumb: If it sounds too good to be true, and so on, you'll likely never see a profit from this source. (you probably won't even see the gold since there's so little, in my opinion...)

It's alchemy... just bogus!

Do a search on the forum, it's been discussed one too many times already.

Göran

Latest posts

Back