What would you do ?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlog Renim

Hi..

me again.. as i have access to some computer and e-waste.. i collect good part from here to there...

BUT im kinda scare to make 24k 999 from it.. i saw cople methode bla bla bla.. so nop not that time.. not a other one who wanna make ... LOLOLà

Nah i would like to know what should i do with it.. sell it on ebay ??? try to find some one who can do all the process and give him a gift from the result..

Also i got exited on a ebay set of jewel.. (chain) (dint read well) i won 3 piece.. 120g 18k GF (so plated i guess) and 40g 14 GF... and alsow dont know what to do about it..

tank you for your good advise.. (the lesson here is.. dont get exited lol.. and keep getting free e-waste (e-waste was free but ebay wasnt)

Dlog Renim said:
Hi..

me again.. as i have access to some computer and e-waste.. i collect good part from here to there...

BUT im kinda scare to make 24k 999 from it.. i saw cople methode bla bla bla.. so nop not that time.. not a other one who wanna make ... LOLOLà

Nah i would like to know what should i do with it.. sell it on ebay ??? try to find some one who can do all the process and give him a gift from the result..

Also i got exited on a ebay set of jewel.. (chain) (dint read well) i won 3 piece.. 120g 18k GF (so plated i guess) and 40g 14 GF... and alsow dont know what to do about it..

tank you for your good advise.. (the lesson here is.. dont get exited lol.. and keep getting free e-waste (e-waste was free but ebay wasnt)

Keep studying the forum and make your own decisions.

Jim

Dlog Renim said:
the lesson here is.. dont get exited lol.. and keep getting free e-waste
and, the most important thing - keep reading the forum..... (no, it is not an echo - it is FACT!)

You have been a member here less than one day and already have 7 posts - that tells a LOT about how much you have read of the FREE information available on this site. Be cautious about posting "HELP ME" requests - at least, until you have been a member and taken the time to read, digest and understand what 'gift" you have right here. Asking too many times for help without reading the help already available will get you tagged as one expecting everything given ("entitlement") instead of you taking just a bit of initiative and searching /reading about it yourself.

Take a moment, right now, and use that 'Search' box on the top right. Put in something that you have just now asked about - the term "e-waste". Take the time to read what pops up, then when you find something that strikes your interest, click on it and then read all the posts there.

I'm sure, by taking just a few hours (much less DAYS, as most have done...), you will be much more learned in your quest, and be able to answer these 'newbie' questions yourself.

Not tooting my own horn here, but see the link to the videos in my signature line - they are free and contain the answer to your question, as they show exactly what I "would do"........ (see how much info is available, if you just take the time to learn it?)

Latest posts

Back