Wooww!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

So nice to see all those beautiful nuggets! But all the stuff you use to make it...this is so incredible! I'm really amazed!! I would wish to start refining gold it seems very interesting...but I would need days of 30 hours!
Hang on guys, you're doing such a great job!!

ahaha ouais, c'est tout ce qui a à dire! On peut parler français y comprenne pas..! haha!

Avec l'Internet, il n'est pas nécessaire de savoir comment parler français, il suffit de savoir comment traduire! :wink:

lol you're right but most of the time it doesn't work...but still...I'll watch out myself! :wink: But alflac wasn't as quick as you..got ya!

Heyyyy if I see any more French, I'm going to start posting in Arabic, Latin, Mandarin , plus I'll find a little known obscure dialect from a native tribe that will mystify you , confuse you and be a wonderful source of joy for me lol

I'm merely being sarcastic in a joking manner. Continue on in any language you feel free to and be diverse :)

igPay atinLay! yMay avoriteFay! Iway amway extremlyway uentflay inway igpay atinlay, inway actfay Iway ancay alsoway eakspay igpay enchfray, igpay arabicway, andway igpay ermangay. owhay aboutway ouyay? hyWay on'tday eway allway eginbay ostingpay inway ickstray igpay atinlay otay onfusecay ethay ussiansray?

lmao....wow.

I like my avatar now....such a beautiful blue....like a clear blue sky, only it can kill you. :wink:

Back