Would these chips be worth trying to recover the gold from?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that from one kilo of chips ?

If I remember correctly Kurtak said they should contain about 9 grams per kilo, where are you thinking that you can squeeze a little more from, solution, solids ?

Either way the gold that you did get looks great and thank you for sharing about these !!!

Also are you considering refining the rest of the 500 kilos ?
Yes he did say 9 grams, this was my first attempt at it so wasn't the smoothest of runs I think I lost a little in some sludge but next time will yield better results. To answer the second question, yes definitely considering it also considering trying to source a constant supply of e-scrap.

I'm sure after a few tries you will have it down lol.
Not sure about you but 500 kilos would keep me busy for a while so I would secure those and then focus on finding a supply of material.
That is if you are getting them cheap enough to make a good profit !!!

I'm sure after a few tries you will have it down lol.
Not sure about you but 500 kilos would keep me busy for a while so I would secure those and then focus on finding a supply of material.
That is if you are getting them cheap enough to make a good profit !!!
Definitely lol, but yeah will take some time to process. Cost seems to be the main thing, but around where I live the e-scrap is an easier source than carat scrap at good prices.

Back