your ebooks and dvd's for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

necromancer

there is such a wide array of topics to read (10's of thousands)

i would like to know if there is one place that all ebooks and dvd's for sale
can be posted for ease of access, with links to the place to buy.
along with a detail of what they are about

and if no comments can be made save the info about that for the items for sale

i think this may boost sales & be an easy source of information for all members

thank you

You can purchase items from my webstore from any of my posts by following the Webstore link below.

Steve

Several people have links in their signature line (oh, look, I have one, too! :) - in many ways, it is better, as you get to know the person a bit by their posts as opposed to just seeing the sales ad, etc.

There are several books, videos and compilations available on the forum, and very few have the same topic(s) covered.

To me, it shows how much there is to learn about Recycling, Recovering and Refining - in each of the capacities (whether you want to be a scrapper, 'Urban Miner', dismantler, 'JUNK' seller or any one (or more) of the flavors of refining (and, of course, just which metal(s).......)

Take some time to look over the posts on the forum as well - there's just about anything you want to learn, right here, and for FREE. Of course, if you want it a bit faster, you can swap a bit of your cash for someone else's time and effort (which is only fair, as far as I'm concerned...) and pay a few bucks for a book or video or something - from what I've read and seen, there's not a single one offered on this site that isn't worth the investment (heck, get them ALL! :)

The biggest thing you can do for yourself is to invest in your KNOWLEDGE. It takes time and effort and even a bit of money, no matter which route you take, but you are on the right path, and in the right company - right here on this forum.

Best of success to you!

Latest posts

Back