Looking for a professional refiner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LEFT I surely don't need ridicule from some one that doesn't know or want to understand the art of Business,
Trust me I am not arrogant nor ignorant I have over 29 years in the art of mining 35 in metallurgy. I was just looking
for a person ie: Company to make some killer money, precious metals, Etc. I am not looking for free info or labor of any sort
nothing in this world is free. I was trying to help someone looking, I am not a taker! Nor a user!! I will just let friends
and fellow miners from Barrack deal with it. I won't lose on this my time is worth more than a BITCH!! Oh guess what?
YOU STILL A BITCH!!!!
We do not accept this kind of language here.
Cool it or you won't last long.

not to be a skeptic and who are you and what makes you qualified. lots of question with out representation and qualification. My resume is beyond long.

I have been making and mixing metals longer than most people on this site have been alive.

salvage savage - you are a NEW member here - BE VERY CAREFUL with who & how you confront the people of this forum

Granted - "most" of the people that join this forum are backyard hobby refiners/prospectors - BUT - some of us have been at this for a VERY LONG time - like their ENTIRE life) & have worked in this industry on a VERY LARGE scale - a scale that you can only dream about &/or hope for

4metals is one of those members - I am soon to be 67 years old - 4metals is about my same age - AND - he has spent his entire life in this industry - as a consultant for setting up & running LARGE scale world class refineries & he has done so ALL OVER THE WORLD

As Lou said - 4metals is likely responsible for the refining of PMs (Precious Metals) that not only run in the millions - but - in the BILLIONS
My resume is beyond long

I am quite sure that when it comes to PM refining - 4metals resume exceeds yours by at least 10 time

And for what it is worth - I have personally met 4metal - he is a man of HIGH integrity & is in large part responsible for helping me be able to refine PMs for a living for the ten years before I retired from refining

Lou is another such member - he runs 4 LARGE refineries & not just in the refining of PMs but also the refining of rare earth metals --- when it comes to the refining of PGMs you WILL NOT find anyone that knows more about the refining of PGMs then Lou --- again - I am quite sure that Lou's resume is at least 10 times greater then yours --- again - a man tied to working in BILLIONS - not millions of PMs

Then there is another man on this forum - Deano - that spent his entire life as a lead in the operations of one of the LARGEST (if not largest) gold mines in Australia - a men responsible for the mining of HUNDREDS of millions (maybe even billions) of $$$ of gold

And again - this is a man that I have personally met when a group of us refiners from this forum (6 of us) from around the world got together at another members refinery over in England

And that is just to point out A FEW such members

So again salvage savage - though most of the members here may be backyard hobby refiners/prospectors - until you spend enough time here to REALLY get to know who - & what this forum is REALLY about --- I would be VERY CAREFUL who's toes you step on - you may well ruin the opportunity (if you haven't already) to get to know some of THE WORLDS VERY BEST in this INDUSTRY of PM recovery & refining

In other words - though most here maybe backyard hobby guys - some members here are at the VERY TOP of this game --- you should get to know who they are BEFORE you go stepping on their toes !!!

You might want to apologize - not just to 4metals - but to this forum - for thinking we are all a bunch of backyard hacks & that you know more &/or are better then the rest of us

For what it is worth

Kurt

Last edited:
If You Want to know a true gold mine?

Is this forum
You can find lot of info about almost everything about Refining and mining

is a world of knowledge and is free.

The first time i get here,i was amazing for the knowledge if GRF members kindly share

sometimes they get serious
But is in our own good

For all the advise and all the reading (a lot)
i had
from this forum
make
my mining operation goes from 40%
all up to 80%

Thanks GRF members
that advise me to read Hoke Book

i found a new way to recover gold and silver
and the recovery is way more than I was ever to able to recover.

I’m not fan of palladium.

Be open to learn
they are very welcome to give You advise

Last edited:
GRF is a mine of Gold in knowledge

be open to learn

many members are very polite and willing to share their knowledge thru advise

sometime they get serious
but is in your best making choices

Be open to learn

LEFT I surely don't need ridicule from some one that doesn't know or want to understand the art of Business,
Trust me I am not arrogant nor ignorant I have over 29 years in the art of mining 35 in metallurgy. I was just looking
for a person ie: Company to make some killer money, precious metals, Etc. I am not looking for free info or labor of any sort
nothing in this world is free. I was trying to help someone looking, I am not a taker! Nor a user!! I will just let friends
and fellow miners from Barrack deal with it. I won't lose on this my time is worth more than a BITCH!! Oh guess what?
YOU STILL A BITCH!!!!

By LEFT, I take that to mean, "I'm leaving something". By the rest of your message, I take it to mean not leaving your arrogant, ignorant attitude at the door. So now the door swings shut for a couple weeks and you can think about it over the holidays.

If you decide not to come back to get the last word like you are totally going to do: Good luck in your business endeavors! Hopefully your fellow miners will still put up with your bad behavior.

Nothing in this world is free? You got twenty minutes of my time free trying to get you to sit down and shut up and quit being a turd. Or as you mechanics would say, a "toolbag".
and guess what? I value my time just like you do, so this is the last of it you're getting here. So congrats, you're no longer a user, but definitely a taker and a time waster!

Adios, because this forum ain't big enough for all us and your ego.

Last edited:
Sorry if I spell wrong. I am dislexic! Anyone who would get offended and cast judgement, and can't read between the lines. Obviously thinks they are higher than us peeons. Just saying

not to be a skeptic and who are you and what makes you qualified. lots of question with out representation and qualification. My resume is beyond long. I have melted and seperated this material, in a crucible at 2400 degrees to 3800 degrees we took it to 3800 to drop[ out plat groups. iron, lowered temps for the silver gold and copper. we used proper additives for seperation please don';t mind my spelling as I am deslexic, not stupid. I have been making and mixing metals longer than most people on this site have been alive. I am looking for some who dares to make a lot of money metal or both. I don't believe the how comes what ifs and why not. I am business man, not a debater over what I know. My question to anyone on this site Do you have a million in metal. if not WTF why not, Unless you don't should probably figure out what I am doin!!
Please keep it civilized. I think you could be a member who gas a lot to both offer and learn.
As Lou said, 4metals is one of the most experienced, knowledgeable and respected members here. In both business and refining.
YOU STILL A BITCH!!!!
This will earn you a severe time out, if not a permanent ban.
Such a shame. I hope you do find a refining partner, but he will ask similar questions we have. Answering them could still result in succes.
Calling names, foul language and politics will not.
Take a breath and try again.

Martijn.

Please keep it civilized. I think you could be a member who gas a lot to both offer and learn.
As Lou said, 4metals is one of the most experienced, knowledgeable and respected members here. In both business and refining.

This will earn you a severe time out, if not a permanent ban.
Such a shame. I hope you do find a refining partner, but he will ask similar questions we have. Answering them could still result in succes.
Calling names, foul language and politics will not.
Take a breath and try again.

Martijn.
As Lou says, he has been given a two week vacation to contemplate his situation.

I hope He reconsider his way
I guess he have some potential.

If He redirecting His energy and learn the process right way
can be a great miner or refiner.

But first thing to be a successful miner
Is

forget the measure of grams x tons

it wont work well for small and medium miner

miner focus on high grade and low grade

focus in getting the best high grade possible

send the high grade to a lab,just to know what is in those ore

measuring Grams x tons is a wasting of time
and lose focus in what is really important
get the precious metals out it natural forms

Grams x tons is for big mining companies

they brag about it ,some times just to get
investors

For us small miners,what is Important is to get the gold and silver out those rocks.
and
of course Gemstone,ect

Last edited:
Grams x tons

many times fool us

why ?

one time we have such beautiful ore
with all it colors and all the sign to such amount of gold

but in reality,it was a bust
when we crushed and paned
there was nothing
not even microscopic gold at all.

we put in aqua regia
then nothing,nada de nada

such disappointing

in such case accept the lost and move on
to the next adventure

The ore i mention before was from a well known gold mine from Arizona
and not even that can guaranty to have gold.
I have found out more gold in this
Carlin-type of ore
check this Carlin-type ore pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1500.jpeg
    IMG_1500.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1502.jpeg
    IMG_1502.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1503.jpeg
    IMG_1503.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
And that, boys and girls, is why Lou is one of the most beloved members of this forum.

Time for more coffee.

By LEFT, I take that to mean, "I'm leaving something". By the rest of your message, I take it to mean not leaving your arrogant, ignorant attitude at the door. So now the door swings shut for a couple weeks and you can think about it over the holidays.

If you decide not to come back to get the last word like you are totally going to do: Good luck in your business endeavors! Hopefully your fellow miners will still put up with your bad behavior.

Nothing in this world is free? You got twenty minutes of my time free trying to get you to sit down and shut up and quit being a turd. Or as you mechanics would say, a "toolbag".
and guess what? I value my time just like you do, so this is the last of it you're getting here. So congrats, you're no longer a user, but definitely a taker and a time waster!

Adios, because this forum ain't big enough for all us and your ego.

YOU STILL A BITCH!!!!
I am a science guy with PhD. in organic chemistry. I also had a period in my life when I thought I know better than others with more experience... From my skewed view I did not saw that actually I do not know much about actual real inorganic chemistry. My thoretical background was good, however, when I entered the field of refining, I realized the hard way that it won´t be a piece of cake.
Life taught me that if someone successful, knowledged and experienced try to teach you something, you should listen. Mining and refining is science field, and ego certainly don´t win here. Facts and proofs do.

You were presented with professional opinions of members who devoted their lives to it and become very successful refiners. They know the business, know the chemistry, and know how to do it to make a living off it.
4metals and Lou are very remarkable members which are willing to share their hard-earned experience and insights here. FOR FREE. And I can assure you, they did not earn it for free. If you were to hire somebody as experienced as they are, you will be paying serious money just for quick consult. I am very greatful to both of them for helping me solve many issues when I actually done refining as side paying hobby/job.

If you were seeking some processing plant or somebody willing to buy your cons, these guys were your best bet to get pro advice or recommendation for a reputable refining plant to send your material to. Point some important details, recommend the right techniques of sampling and best techniques for analysis. And you scolded and insulted them... Great business plan :)

Yesterday at 8:41 PM
I own the salvage savage gold company. I build really cool Super efficiant gold processing equipment out of recycled metals and equipment. my back yard is the cherokee gold and platinum mine. I own a 180 acres of the area of the mining district. I have 20 tons of fines, assayed 3 times with aqua regina, 3.0 oz.Gold, 4.2 oz Platinum, 2.4 oz Paladium, 4.0 oz Silver per ton. I have 40 to 60 more tons that needs seperation. I have it in 55 gallon drums ready to move. I have had several different liars tell me they could refine it. I told them to send proof!! LOL!! AHAHAHAAA, Not 1 person.
I refined a little. I really don't have the time. I own auto shop, the Kokopelli Opal mines(kokopelliopals.com), several other companies. I do all my own fabrication, mining, repair, I am seriously looking for someone who can refine or help in large production. I don't need the money. Its the challenge for me, I will share in the wealth, I want the experience. If someone does the math it pans out! I was referred by a fellow miner that I highly respect. He is an opal miner, owner in Nevada, he has worked for some gold mines in north Nevada, he is also a geologist. If there is anyone who can respond to this request it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Reply
Hello Salvage savage Call BRIAN I would like to talk to you about your
offer.780-603-7267

Yesterday at 8:41 PM
I own the salvage savage gold company. I build really cool Super efficiant gold processing equipment out of recycled metals and equipment. my back yard is the cherokee gold and platinum mine. I own a 180 acres of the area of the mining district. I have 20 tons of fines, assayed 3 times with aqua regina, 3.0 oz.Gold, 4.2 oz Platinum, 2.4 oz Paladium, 4.0 oz Silver per ton. I have 40 to 60 more tons that needs seperation. I have it in 55 gallon drums ready to move. I have had several different liars tell me they could refine it. I told them to send proof!! LOL!! AHAHAHAAA, Not 1 person.
I refined a little. I really don't have the time. I own auto shop, the Kokopelli Opal mines(kokopelliopals.com), several other companies. I do all my own fabrication, mining, repair, I am seriously looking for someone who can refine or help in large production. I don't need the money. Its the challenge for me, I will share in the wealth, I want the experience. If someone does the math it pans out! I was referred by a fellow miner that I highly respect. He is an opal miner, owner in Nevada, he has worked for some gold mines in north Nevada, he is also a geologist. If there is anyone who can respond to this request it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Reply
Unless you have significant amounts of deleterious elements like arsenic, mercury, or cadmium in your ore/concentrate, why don't you just sell it to a smelter. Smelters usually don't want to deal in small tonnage, however, with the high-grade material you have, you could find a buyer.

You really need to send off a sample to be assayed by a recognized analytical lab; for example, ALS in Reno. Have you done that?

Assaying an ore/concentrate with aqua Regia is not really a method recognized by the industry.

YOU STILL A BITCH!!!!
I believe it’s you are or you’re also when you type in capital letters it’s kinda like your yelling ,

Back