As gold nears $1900.00, could this be the big one?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It keeps bouncing back and forth around my sell point so fast I can't get it posted for sale.

Maybe I'll just wait as see.

Some notes: 1. There is nothing saint about $2000 price label 2. The absence of gold standard negates any institutional will to reduce price, so possibly big producers find the time appropriate for selling - or speculators join forces and manipulate ups and downs - but the trend is up 3.Also from gold standard absence reason, the fear from gold confiscation is ridiculous.

I think Lino is spot on; this is a major correction and is just the market manipulators setting a higher price....

These people are 15 steps ahead of us at the very best.... 100 at the worst.

A gram of gold will soon be unaffordable on a working mans wage... and will be for some time until the fed stop their criminal practice. They are doing exactly what Germany did between 1935-1939.

No one is talking about the fact that U.K. inflation is at 6% also. Much higher than 6% and you start to face a big big problem. The US dollar is not king at all... gold is first and the pound is the king of fiat. When the pound falls... the world economy stops. Fact.

I don’t mean this to be obtuse or arrogant... but the fed is run by the city of London.

The recent correction is mainly due to non physical pm transactions as opposed to people like ourselves... it’s oxford and Cambridge boys sitting watching their algorithms. Not actual trading of physical gold my normal people.

"You are going to have so much liquidity in markets that gold has to go higher,"

"For next year, global liquidity could push to as high as $195 trillion."

"These are, these are big numbers. This is more than twice world GDP,"

Michael Howell
CrossBorder Capitale
October 29 2020
This means liquidity does not have enough merchandise for buying - draw your conclusions

Back