gold buyer need urgent

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamzaben35

i visit Ghana for holidays am from German i meet family who really

want to sell their gold almost 80 kilos am not into gold but i need

gold buyers so i can go with them to buys the price is very good one

kilo 45thousand usd ....a
any buyer that i will link u to them after buying u will give me

percentage all serious buyers must email me [email protected]

Oh Yess, i was waiting for this ooportunity since i have passed on the last one.... :) I am as serious as your price of the gold... :))

Yaaaaaawn!

Hello, I am Chris from First Empire Ltd.

We are a group of small-scale gold and diamond mining company based in West Africa (Ghana, Burkina Faso, and Sierra Leone).

We do mine gold worth of 24 carat purity of 96% pure and rough diamond (3 to 16 carat per stone). If you are in need of gold bars or rough diamonds, we are ready to supply it to you as well and the price we are selling for is cheaper than international market price.

We are willing to supply you any quantities you may want to purchase from
us.

As soon as I hear from you that you will purchase the Gold or Diamond, then I shall in
return send to you our FCO for your review. You can call me: +233277764041 or email me: [email protected] for more details.

Looking forward to your message.

The Government Agency that has the mandate and is responsible for the regulation and management of mineral resources in Ghana is the Minerals Commission. Hence, all applications for licensing for the trading and export of gold must be lodged with the Minerals Commission.
It is governed by laws with established institutions mandated to ensure compliance. These institutions include the Minerals Commission (MC) of Ghana and the Precious Mineral Marketing Company (PMMC), among others.

There is, therefore, the need for individuals and companies (foreigners) to undertake due diligence before undertaking to engage a local Ghanaian entity or an individual for the purchase and export of gold. It is not only advisable to undertake due diligence on the local entities and individuals in Ghana, but it is imperative to avoid being scammed by unlicensed entities.

Hello guys, if you're in the market to buy gold bars or rough diamonds, I will like to do business with you. Straightly cash and carry.

Hello guys, if you're in the market to buy gold bars or rough diamonds, I will like to do business with you. Straightly cash and carry.

Will you except sheets of uncut $100 bills - I can provide them by the suitcase full

You bring me your gold & diamonds - once I receive the gold & diamonds so I can verify the gold/diamond value I will give you the appropriate number of suitcases full of uncut $100 bills

Attachments

• WP_20150702_001.jpg
    WP_20150702_001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Sounds like you need Justin (The Head)Case's patented cureall course in gold liquidation.
For a small £500,000 upfront charge you will be fully educated in all the mysteries of international markets and their vulnerability.
If you can not manage to achieve your overall goals after that you evidently are in need of supportive phycological help.
Why sell your gold for pounds on the dollar when for a small fee you can be the master of your own destiny?

Will you except sheets of uncut $100 bills - I can provide them by the suitcase full

You bring me your gold & diamonds - once I receive the gold & diamonds so I can verify the gold/diamond value I will give you the appropriate number of suitcases full of uncut $100 bills
Hi Kurtak, if you are ready to do business, I can send your FCO; our price is good but we don't take our stones to buyerS. If you're ready, you can come over to Ghana. We can meet, you see the amount of kg you want and inspect before SPA

Yaaaaaawn!

Hello Hamzaben35,

We also have more raw gold and gold bars worth 96% plus of purity for sale, we're in Ghana as well but we also mine in other West African countries. If you have buyers who are in the market to buy more gold or diamond, you can reach out so we can do business together. My email: [email protected]

hi. relatively new member, havn't really introduced myself yet, just reading up on some threads of interest when i find this one by sheer accident ! what amazing luck ! i'm ready to go right now . i'm assuming this deal includes free airfare? i'm in for a few kg . you will have to help me get my money out of a Nigerian bank, but don't worry, that should be easy ...

Back