gold buyer need urgent

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi. relatively new member, havn't really introduced myself yet, just reading up on some threads of interest when i find this one by sheer accident ! what amazing luck ! i'm ready to go right now . i'm assuming this deal includes free airfare? i'm in for a few kg . you will have to help me get my money out of a Nigerian bank, but don't worry, that should be easy ...
I need ready buyers my friend, I'm not here for joke

I need ready buyers my friend, I'm not here for joke
Thing is not very much people are interested in buying gold from African continent, due to doubts about it´s origin and legitimacy. Send it to Dubai - folks there do not have any moral problems regarding gold origins, practically no moral problems whatsoever, if there is money involved :) In the US or Europe, I would say we aren´t that keen on taking that risk.

If you want to sell your gold, you would need to deliver it to your customers. I do not see anybody from here flying to Ghana for gold.

Thing is not very much people are interested in buying gold from African continent, due to doubts about it´s origin and legitimacy. Send it to Dubai - folks there do not have any moral problems regarding gold origins, practically no moral problems whatsoever, if there is money involved :) In the US or Europe, I would say we aren´t that keen on taking that risk.

If you want to sell your gold, you would need to deliver it to your customers. I do not see anybody from here flying to Ghana for gold.
Thank you Orvi

Will you except sheets of uncut $100 bills - I can provide them by the suitcase full

You bring me your gold & diamonds - once I receive the gold & diamonds so I can verify the gold/diamond value I will give you the appropriate number of suitcases full of uncut $100 bills
Why yes, I will! (Paints some bars of lead with yellow paint, then varnishes them to they look 'sorta' shiny) Here's the totally legit gold for these totally legit sheets of $100s! XD

But first I need to have FTX front me a few million... XD

Why yes, I will! (Paints some bars of lead with yellow paint, then varnishes them to they look 'sorta' shiny) Here's the totally legit gold for these totally legit sheets of $100s! XD

But first I need to have FTX front me a few million... XD
Awesome Alondro - now we just need to decide what dark back alley we are going to make the deal in

Dark back alley of your choosing

Or dark back alley of my choosing

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;););)

Kurt

Awesome Alondro - now we just need to decide what dark back alley we are going to make the deal in

Dark back alley of your choosing

Or dark back alley of my choosing

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;););)

Kurt
Weez can meet up in eitha Camden, New Joisy, er South Philly, da Italian section, capiche? It's all legitimate business up in here! XD

Yeah, i know! So irritating to have 80 kilo's of gold nobody will buy because prices are so low because of everybody trying to ditch their worthless gold. Crazy i say, CRAZY!! Well, you could store it in my vault until you do find someone trustworthy.

Best regards, the Dutch Fort Knox.
Adexec Gold Mining Limited is a trading company that deals in precious metal. We intermediary a leading international research and consulting organization. Our company specialized in the field of mining, trading in Gold Bullion , Bars and Nugget. from West Africa to any part of the World. contact me on Tel\ Whatsapp: +233 50 942 4032 or email: [email protected].

Adexec Gold Mining Limited is a trading company that deals in precious metal. We intermediary a leading international research and consulting organization. Our company specialized in the field of mining, trading in Gold Bullion , Bars and Nugget. from West Africa to any part of the World. contact me on Tel\ Whatsapp: +233 50 942 4032 or email: [email protected].

Here we go again...

Your email mate is a ...lol

https://www6.adexec.com/?template=A...8.0221340000&uuid=1708082138.0221340000&term=Email%20Magic%20Link&term=Email%20Marketing%20Automation%20System&term=Unsubscribe%20Customer%20Support%20Email%20Management&searchbox=0&showDomain=0&backfill=0

Really?

There is no existing website, you just bought a domain so you don`t have to put in gmail.

Very serious trading company mate....

You got me interested! please contact me on [email protected]

One more of this double postings and you are out!

I would also like to offer my email for contact in this very serious and legit offer! [email protected]

(At least these frauds are good for amusement!)

How to scam a scammer? Get email address, PO box and engage in lenghty back and forth conversation. Have them to send you sample. Some of them are desperate enough to do so.

i visit Ghana for holidays am from German i meet family who really

want to sell their gold almost 80 kilos am not into gold but i need

gold buyers so i can go with them to buys the price is very good one

kilo 45thousand usd ....a
any buyer that i will link u to them after buying u will give me

percentage all serious buyers must email me [email protected]

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
You have not answered one question and double posted many times, some hidden as replies to other messages.
This is it, one more and you are out.
You could check where this was posted by the way, this is the section where we put the spammers and scammers.

Africa has real and high quality of Gold but you need to find real buyer that has name and image to protect

Africa has real and high quality of Gold but you need to find real buyer that has name and image to protect
Well do the sellers have the paperwork in order?
The problem most of the time for the ones that have Gold, is that they are operating in the grey and black market.
Without the proper papers the buyer here in the western world may end up in jail.
So where is the official traders from Africa, I guess they do not need to market their Gold nor do the official buyers.
So there is a heap of red flags that need addressing and many have been pointed out to you.

Real seller must accompany the shipments of the gold with this follow documents :
1. Four original of Commercial Invoices in favor of the Buyer.
2. Certificate of Origin.
3. Bank of Ghana Foreign Exchange Form A4
4. Certificate of Ownership.
5. Affidavit from Ghana High Court
6. Declaration that the product is free and clear, of non-criminal Origin, unencumbered and free of any liens, transferable and exportable.
7. Export Permit.
8. Full set Airway bill, marked "air freight Pre-paid", [PRECIOUS CARGO]
9. Insurance.

With these documents you are legible to trade without going to jail.

Hello Hamzaben35,

We also have more raw gold and gold bars worth 96% plus of purity for sale, we're in Ghana as well but we also mine in other West African countries. If you have buyers who are in the market to buy more gold or diamond, you can reach out so we can do business together. My email: [email protected]
Ghana, burkina faso, sierra leone, guinea conakry, Gambia are the Gold Scam centres of the World. The biggest scammers are Licensed companies that even appear on the Mineral Commission official Page. BUYER BEWARE those are NOT places to do business, Every one is in on "scamming foreigners" its instilled from Childhood and well within their DNA. Uganda, Kenya & Ghana are in my Top 3 Gold Fraud or Scam CAPITALS of the WORLD..

Ghana, burkina faso, sierra leone, guinea conakry, Gambia are the Gold Scam centres of the World. The biggest scammers are Licensed companies that even appear on the Mineral Commission official Page. BUYER BEWARE those are NOT places to do business, Every one is in on "scamming foreigners" its instilled from Childhood and well within their DNA. Uganda, Kenya & Ghana are in my Top 3 Gold Fraud or Scam CAPITALS of the WORLD..
Thanks for the information.

Back