In Memory Of Barren Realms 007

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a message from Frank's wife, Tina. She wanted me to pass along her message.

"Daniel and I received a condolence card and very moving letter from the forum which meant a lot to us. I'm not sure how to let everyone know how kind and heartfelt that was and how much we appreciate it. Can you please express our feelings to the group. It meant a lot to us both."

Geo said:
I received a message from Frank's wife, Tina. She wanted me to pass along her message.

"Daniel and I received a condolence card and very moving letter from the forum which meant a lot to us. I'm not sure how to let everyone know how kind and heartfelt that was and how much we appreciate it. Can you please express our feelings to the group. It meant a lot to us both."

Thanks for posting that Geo :!:

Kurt

Wow!I have just returned from Africa and I am truly stunned by the news. I had made plans with Frank to travel together this year. He will be sadly missed.
I ask the Good Lord to give his family the strength and patience to deal with this sad situation.
Thanks for taking the initiative to send a card of condolence

I just spotted this. I haven't been on the forum for so long. I can't believe how deeply this news affected me. It's like hearing that a family member is gone. He was truely helpful to me when I first joined the forum. I feel remiss in finding out so long after his passing.

kadriver

Damn he was a good guy too :( He helped me a lot when I first became a member here. Everything he has added to the forum is greatly appreciated, and my most sincere coldolences to his family. He will absolutely be missed.

Extremely late with my response, but I finally got time to catch up on reading here.

Back