Is it possible to test for Gold in urine?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maget

Very sorry to ask this, I know it sounds stupid but I gave it a try, I asked ChatGPT he say I need spectrometer and does not give info on using Acids, I not have such thing it should cost allot.
I have all 3 popular acids, vinegar, SMB and I can find other chemicals if required.
I just want to know if there is any Gold in my pee like the guy which discovered Phosphorus when he try to do the same.
Note also that I m interested only in my own urine and not of other people, there are reasons why I want to do this now. :D
Thank you for understanding.

We not have access to expensive equipment in Moldova, our country is the deepest hole in Europe. :D
That is why I look to do it at home with available tools.

I am curious. Why do you believe there may be recoverable quantities of gold in urine?

Time for more coffee.
I will tell after I will test.
Was thinking to add a sample, a drop of urine then add Nitric acid or AR for 24K gold test then add small quantity of SMB and see if anything will precipitate. :D

I think that a forum which allows such discussions is special, because there should be a place for all metal extraction questions, some Russian books mention that human poop has Gold, but of course I m not interested in such chemical analysis.
Of course my sample is more than a month old, this shows how hesitant I was to ask in the forum, I need to throw that urine away after the test so I will never deal with such thing again.

I think that a forum which allows such discussions is special, because there should be a place for all metal extraction questions, some Russian books mention that human poop has Gold, but of course I m not interested in such chemical analysis.
Of course my sample is more than a month old, this shows how hesitant I was to ask in the forum, I need to throw that urine away after the test so I will never deal with such thing again.
Almost everything on this planet has Gold in it.
But just traces.

Bruh if you really will do this then at least concentrate "the sample" by evaporation.
I wish you best of luck lol 😂
Bruh? Please leave the text lingo behind when you post here. Many of our members have to use translators to read the forum, and the lingo you use on social media does not translate well.

Dave

You said acid should cost a lot? So you didn't really research? I'd bet you can get anything in that country, even if illegal for a few bucks.
Also, if you have the space and the means acid isn't really that hard to make.

Last edited:
I know is random
I saw a video a years ago.

Of a scientist who said that He get gold from the leaves of corn and the leaves of eucalyptus.

It was a crazy experiment but He get gold, I don't remember how He did it.
Because at that time was just a 20-year-old boy.
right now I’m 50 years old.

is well known that gold dissolve it
in different kind of solution.
if the condition is right.

perhaps the grass adsorb the minerals from the ground rich in gold.
You ate the vegetable and you pee gold.

Last edited:
One thing I do know and that is , the old miners said that gold grows, I always thought it was an old story.

But ,I have looked in old mines in the old timber that water is depositing small layers of a mineral very similar to gold.

i never test it,but old miner said that is gold deposit in those old timbers inside the mine.

is crazy but is true.

It means that there is gold dissolved in that water of some mines.

and deposit when touched some kind of metals or woods.

Some scientists say that the gold nuggets in some rivers grow when the gold dissolved in those waters touches them.

for that reason we saw in museum Gold nuggets so big that I doubt it came from a vein.

Last edited:
Back