• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Keyboard little boards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you PM member that advised me to return everything I received as is. I did EXACTLY as you advised TODAY. Here is what I received in PM without a chance to make good on what I said I would do.

jmdlcar said:
Hi,

If it wasn't for me you would not got that tea set I turn it down. I was glad you are getting your tea set on Sat but when am I going to get mind from you I would like to get on sat too. You can't be that poor to send it back. I live on less then $1500 a month with no other income. Do I need to put on the forum again to show how you are. If I don't see anything by Sat I will.

Jack
I just gotta do this.... Jack, I mailed your stuff back today and below is the tracking no#. I'm not even going to pm it to you. copy and paste it from here.

USPS Tracking No#: 9505510970713066563941

Again, it doesn't contain either your information nor mine. Now, everyone will see when you get your package. You don't have to wait until Saturday to make this public because I'm saving you the effort to do so. If it don't arrive then.. like my wife says "Oh Well!"

Now, lets let everyone see what you sent me. And before I do, let me make a correction. Your total package weighed 1.38 lbs, which INCLUDED the Small Flat Rate Box. The mylars with the box is 0.47 lbs. So that's less than half a pound you sent me. You asked for this, now you're going to get it.

Watch below as everyone will say "Awe mannnn, he sent Testerman a bunch of junk". They may not mention it here, but I know they'll say it within in themselves. I'd bet you on that.

pins-01.jpg

pins-02.jpg

pins-03.jpg

pins-05.jpg

With all of that said, this is something that should have never been done in the beginning like this in the public of the forum.

Lets also make this public too.... Don't bother making any deals with me because you don't have the patience to see things through. You WILL jump the gun. You've proved it by doing it to me. No need to buy anything from me. Bu, if you do, make sure you make it public because you have already showed me that you have a very low patient ability. Meaning.... you want what you want and you want it now. you're dead wrong on that. You MUST wait sometimes. That's LIFE.

Please don't go around defaming me because I will fight back, as simple as that.

We're here to help each other. Shucks.... I've given excuses after excuses to a few members here, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM UNDERSTOOD me. You, on the other hand, dealing with you just ONE TIME, you treat me like I stole from you. To this day, every single member sent me more mylars to refine for you and not a single person said anything to suggest they don't trust me. You did completely the opposite.

If you have anything to comment on, by all means, I advise you to post it in the forum and do NOT pm it to me.

You are still too proud to apologize. in this thread that YOU created, you still haven't apologized to the forum members, the administrator (Noxx), nor to me.

You owe that much... Stay proud and watch your credibility diminish.

Again, forum moderators and Noxx.. I'm apologize..... I'm just trying to set the record straight. Someone is trying to take my gold and keep theirs at the same time. :x

Kevin

Attachments

• pins-04.jpg
    pins-04.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 77
Ok, I've read this thread, which will remain. It should serve as an example of how to not conduct business.

When ANYONE gives you something---anything---it is my opinion that you should not make any demands of the donor. It is also my opinion that a donor shouldn't make any offers that are not intended to be carried to fruition, all in a reasonable amount of time.

I see problems with both of you guys. Perhaps each of you has learned a lesson.

Harold

I sure do Hope you two gentlemen can work this out.
This kind of fuss is not good for our forum.
I was surprised at the words tossed back and forth.
And I do not understand why, why this had to come to this, from either of you.
You both made a simple disagreement a public matter, which has not helped your forum.
I would like to just delete this thread, but more importantly I would like you both to do right by the other, I do not see any junk, I seen hard work, I did not see anyone trying to take advantage of the other, but I do see a deal gone bad, promises not kept as they should have been, a disagreement and misunderstanding, which should have never been made public.
But I do hope both of you work this out with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back