Stainless Steel Silver Cell

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
piccolim said:
kadriver said:
Here it is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30V-10A-10AMP-3010D-Pro-Digital-DC-Power-Supply-Precision-Variable-Adjustable-/330873545740?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0999a40c

Are you better off with a 30V-10A unit or will a 30V-5A do the same for the purposes of the silver cell? Or if I also wanted to use it to deplate gold pins for ex. should one stick to the 10A model.
thanks
mike
For a silver cell as long as you can vary the voltage between 1.0 and 2.5 volts and can produce up to 6 amps you will be fine. Your cell will probably work best somewhere in that range. No idea about deplating gold. Mike

Being as how this is the thread that best discusses the silver cell for my video series i'm going to post the video's here as i reload them and updated the video settings on youtube. Stay tuned!

Well that went well. :shock:

I'm out of town right now and i'm trying to post these remotely through my computer back at home. Seems that while i was doing that i deleted the master copy for disk #4. :x

It will have to wait until i get home and get the back up off of memory stick. Sorry!

I just got home tonight and i will have to track down the # 4 disk off of my backups. I've got # 5, but i'm not going to post it out of order. I've got a pretty busy weekend also with a 6 and 7 year old so please bear with me.

Palladium,
Again you provide the members with even more great information to help them in their goals, Thank you for all of your hard work, and the help, and valuable information you have given to the forum, to make it a great place to learn.
Thank you.

butcher said:
Palladium,
Again you provide the members with even more great information to help them in their goals, Thank you for all of your hard work, and the help, and valuable information you have given to the forum, to make it a great place to learn.
Thank you.

i couldn't have said it better !!

thanks Palladium

Latest posts

Back