Updated gold/silver reliable buyers list WANTED

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joseph1990 said:
By the way, if you are selling your gold in the next 60 days. Best wait.
If you want to buy gold, you have 60 days. We're going back to 1270. If it doesn't break above 1290 then watch the dow jones and s&p. The outlier event would be something along the lines of tax reform, I think markets are tired of trump promising tax reform and has already priced in the fact that it will be dealt with in the future nothing soon.

Masters finance student at Fisher college of business at OSU.
Joseph, welcome to the forum.

Making predictions about the future prices of gold is risky. Since you've backed your comment with your credentials, members might rely on your opinion, and if it doesn't come true money could be lost. It will be interesting to see if you're right.

One of the forum rules is that we don't discuss politics. It's just one of those subjects that people tend to feel strongly about, and it can divide forum members. Even the mention of a politician's name can disrupt the forum. We prefer to keep our discussions on the topics of recovery and refining of precious metals.

Dave

FrugalRefiner said:
joseph1990 said:
By the way, if you are selling your gold in the next 60 days. Best wait.
If you want to buy gold, you have 60 days. We're going back to 1270. If it doesn't break above 1290 then watch the dow jones and s&p. The outlier event would be something along the lines of tax reform, I think markets are tired of trump promising tax reform and has already priced in the fact that it will be dealt with in the future nothing soon.

Masters finance student at Fisher college of business at OSU.
Joseph, welcome to the forum.

Making predictions about the future prices of gold is risky. Since you've backed your comment with your credentials, members might rely on your opinion, and if it doesn't come true money could be lost. It will be interesting to see if you're right.

One of the forum rules is that we don't discuss politics. It's just one of those subjects that people tend to feel strongly about, and it can divide forum members. Even the mention of a politician's name can disrupt the forum. We prefer to keep our discussions on the topics of recovery and refining of precious metals.

Dave

Good point Dave, I will keep that in mind for the future. My red flag would be non movement for 10 consecutive days, this usually means the sellers and buyers are even in their outlook which is usually followed by a selloff.

The market is overpriced and long overdue for a correction. Lot's of conservative players are waiting for that shoe to drop. Personally I've moved everything out of anything volatile and will get back in when we get close to the bottom.

As for gold, I don't have enough to play in that sandbox, (yet).

rickbb said:
The market is overpriced and long overdue for a correction. Lot's of conservative players are waiting for that shoe to drop. Personally I've moved everything out of anything volatile and will get back in when we get close to the bottom.

As for gold, I don't have enough to play in that sandbox, (yet).

Good point rick, the nasdaq was the main indicator for me. To be honest, I'm not sure about a correction but the key level I'm looking at is 20350, if the dow jones breaks below this level I'm afraid buying gold may get a little expensive.

it just hit 1263, best wait. This isn't looking good for fall prices into 2018 folks. If we keep going down on equities at this velocity it's possible gold may hit 1300 by early to mid june. If it continues to climb then we have ourselves a top and everyone and their mother will dump everything before the end of july resulting in a rebound for equities in the summer/fall season. Let's hope the price climb slows down

june 13 rate hike, feeling a little nervous probably will get rid of 1/2 of my gold. It may take a 40 point hit by end of month from 1275 due to rate hike. just being safe

joseph1990 said:
june 13 rate hike, feeling a little nervous probably will get rid of 1/2 of my gold. It may take a 40 point hit by end of month from 1275 due to rate hike. just being safe

Why?

Palladium said:
joseph1990 said:

Why?

interest rates go up
gold price goes down
by how much is the key question, could go down 10 points or could go down by 50.
It has been a great buying opportunity last couple of weeks

Interest rates going up will crash this market. Interest rates aren't going anywhere besides a 1/4 point here and there and that has a ceiling. The whole system is a lie. If the interest rates rise then world wide debt will balloon with it and the whole lie collapses.
Gold is a store of wealth, it's a long term investment and it's wayyyyy undervalued.
I'm stacking it and silver just as fast as i can get my hands on it!

FrugalRefiner said:
joseph1990 said:
It has been a great buying opportunity last couple of weeks
You buy when it's going up? :?

Dave

no, you can read my post above when I said it was a great time to buy and hold off on selling for the next 60 days. When I mentioned that it went to 1215 within 36 hours. Now I am saying it is good to sell SOME of your gold to hedge risk against any rate hike on the 13th which will cause gold prices to fall. It may fall one point or it may fall 50 points....it's just a matter of how much it will fall. Then we have ourselves another buying opportunity.

Palladium said:
Interest rates going up will crash this market. Interest rates aren't going anywhere besides a 1/4 point here and there and that has a ceiling. The whole system is a lie. If the interest rates rise then world wide debt will balloon with it and the whole lie collapses.
Gold is a store of wealth, it's a long term investment and it's wayyyyy undervalued.
I'm stacking it and silver just as fast as i can get my hands on it!

Nothing is going to collapse because it all doesn't exist my friend. The whole gold undervalued thing will only be relevant when we reach the late 2020's when the miners force a gold reset due to production costs, so sit back and drink your tea and cut your grass.

joseph1990 said:
Nothing is going to collapse because it all doesn't exist my friend. The whole gold undervalued thing will only be relevant when we reach the late 2020's when the miners force a gold reset due to production costs, so sit back and drink your tea and cut your grass.

A gold reset? Care to elaborate?

The way I understand it, gold isn't under valued. Nor over valued. Gold still buys the the same stuff per ounce it bought a hundred years ago. That it's the fallacy of paper trust money that gets over and under valued at the whim of a select few and gives the misguided illusion of the real value of gold.

But, what do I know, I just work here... :mrgreen:

UncleBenBen said:
joseph1990 said:

A gold reset? Care to elaborate?

The way I understand it, gold isn't under valued. Nor over valued. Gold still buys the the same stuff per ounce it bought a hundred years ago. That it's the fallacy of paper trust money that gets over and under valued at the whim of a select few and gives the misguided illusion of the real value of gold.

But, what do I know, I just work here... :mrgreen:

A gold reset. As in the price of gold skyrockets from current levels. After a few years studying equities it is my opinion that equity prices have been pumped up to protect the economy. When Anonymous hacked the federal reserve and found out that they have been blatantly timing and buying equities it became very clear the whole thing is designed not to crash. The plunge protection team also makes the whole thing non existent. So if we are talking about gold, a commodity that is physical in nature.......the numbers can be manipulated today but when gold becomes physically scarce no amount of manipulation can help bring the price down. You can look at residential price vs gold, equity vs gold, inflation vs gold.....they're engineering all of this. The kicker is that most of metals exchange ie LBMA, COMEX etc. require new license for goods delivery providers to be above 10 tonnes a year.
Now ask yourself this question, if the LBMA has over 30 providers and the output worldwide has been at 3100 tonnes who is really supplying 10 tonnes, more importantly for how long? Personally the late 2020's is my forecast, mainly because the west will realize the shift of power from europe and north america to the east will officially be realized at the consumer level.

The hacker(s) known as anonymous is now known to be ex KGB and now FSB Russian secret police. Anything they "report" from their hacking is designed for one purpose only, to degrade and destabilize the peoples trust in western, (mostly USA), governments. In other words propaganda based on half truths, (if that much), and warrants no credence on its face.

I certainly would not base investment decisions in any way on what these dubious sources say they found. Especially since they only seem to be able to hack democratic governments and progressive political parties. To date they've not hacked a single totalitarian government or conservative political part anywhere. (At least none they will admit to.) Wonder why not?

Where is all the inside hacked dirt on Russia, China, Venezuela, Syria? hmmmm, me thinks I see a pattern.

The Anonymous hacker group is a loosely associated international network of hackers and hacker groups.

So far members of the group has been from several different countries...
"Dozens of people have been arrested for involvement in Anonymous cyberattacks, in countries including the US, UK, Australia, the Netherlands, Spain, India and Turkey." Ref. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

Since the group is loosely connected it is hard to put a solid reputation on the group, sometimes individuals uses the Anonymous name for them selves. Any statement originating from Anonymous needs to be checked and assessed for reliability before taking it as an absolute truth. Just as many other sources of information on the net.

Where is the proof for Anonymous being ex FSB or KGB?

Göran

From the investigations into the election meddling, the release of hacked emails and into voter databases were initially attributed to the hacker group Anonymous, later linked to Russian state FSB groups. Maybe they were just posing as them, have taken over the name, part of the group, unknown, but all the various reports of what happened, (so far), points to FSB groups doing the work behind what was released as being from Anonymous. And more is being reveled about their involvement all the time, all under the Anonymous banner.

And maybe it is a narrow point of view, and could be inaccurate, but I err on the side of caution and won't make investment decisions on any information "they", (whoever they are), disclose.

rickbb said:

From the investigations into the election meddling, the release of hacked emails and into voter databases were initially attributed to the hacker group Anonymous, later linked to Russian state FSB groups. Maybe they were just posing as them, have taken over the name, part of the group, unknown, but all the various reports of what happened, (so far), points to FSB groups doing the work behind what was released as being from Anonymous. And more is being reveled about their involvement all the time, all under the Anonymous banner.
I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but here's another scenario to consider: The DNC gets hacked, and because Anonymous is so decentralized and chaotic, someone (in Anon? or not?) claims Anonymous is behind the hack. Later, US intelligence agencies and others point to Russia. Just because someone claimed Anonymous was behind it doesn't make it true.

Under that scenario, the Anonymous to KGB/FSB connection wouldn't exist, because the Anon claim was simply a lie.

It's all deep state. Just there to confuse people and hide the real truth. Anoymus is a joke! Reminds me of those studio produced terrorist films. They all serve a purpose in one way or another.

Back