• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Illustrated Guide to Gold Recovery from Foil

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joem

Lets fade back to the past ( wavy lines and dew dew dew Wayne's World music, fade to the past with special effects) . It's May 21st 1:30 a.m. back in the year 2012. Ok it's not that far back on the GRF ,
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=13637&start=60,
Lazsersteve and I have a few powerful exchanges ( Powerful enough in my mind to give up more than a month of late nights to create this) .

Ok ok I'll get to the point, the topic above is on plagiarism and who really owns information posted on the internet. Obviously it's not as it appears to those who seem to have control on what is sold; it's not what you repeat in words, it's how you repeat those words that makes it different.

Unfortunately many people on the web have taken a sharp knife to that information and cut out some of the most important aspects to that information. Then packaged it into a digital file or photocopied sheets, but these files are missing some very important information primarily personal safety, Proper use of chemical that are not a government secrets, and finally safe disposal of chemicals so your neighbors cat does not die and are selling it back to you.

Also the quality of design and how important information is conveyed very poor for the money you have spent.
Well, Lazersteve and I have come together in a partnership to create the Official Printed Illustrated guide to gold recovery from fingers. Combining my digital design and print skills (and I say this humbly) and the "Guru" precious metal recovery skills of Steve (who is the technical editor on this book), together we have created a 16 page how to instruction guide on how to properly get gold from computer card fingers in a complete safe way. The guide is chock full of real photos, expert advise, and a bonus section about profiting from e-waste found in a computer. This is an actual printed 16 page book, there are no downloadable files, no matter how much you beg, we want to keep the info valuable and the product tangible. It has it's own North American ISBN and will soon be copyright registered and have it's own UPC.

This guide will help newbie's and and the experienced get into a proper mindset from start to finish, and when followed properly will get golden results every time. The guide explains every tool and every chemical as well where to get everything you need to recover high karat gold.

This special GRF cover edition also has photos of actual gold recovered by members of the GRF as well as the back cover is dedicated to giving thanks to Noxx(Jean) for starting this forum allowing people to share knowledge.

This GRF cover edition is only available pre-order to members at the special edition Price of $14.95 ( mailing costs) from my site
http://www.newgoldpost.com/members.htm for customers outside of the US and
$14.95 ( + shipping) and from Steve's site
http://www.goldrecovery.us/pricing.asp for US customers. Please order from the appropriate site as the funds route to different paypal accounts and for the fastest delivery times.

Both Steve and I only have 100 copies each of the GRF cover edition available and have agreed to only make this many available at this price and once we are both sold out of the GRF edition , the regular edition price will ONLY be available at $19.95 (+shipping) and we both have also agreed to give back a portion of all sales to Noxx for continued upkeep of the forum and to help in some of his school needs ( Surprise Jean!) and this might just fill a dream my kids have about getting to Disney.

PS this guide is not just about Steve and I making money, it is also about anyone out there wanting make some money as well. So I have set up an affiliate program for those who also want to make some money and help others as well, and a no inventory business program to help those who can not use chemical but still want to get involved.

Order yours now before they are gone.
You can get the guide from Lazersteve's site
http://www.goldrecovery.us/pricing.asp (US Customers Site)
or
My site http://www.newgoldpost.com/members.htm (Non-US Cutomers Site)

Thanks for your support.

Attachments

• grffrontCOVER.gif
    grffrontCOVER.gif
    168.2 KB · Views: 1,922
PS this guide is not just about Steve and I making money, it is also about anyone out there wanting make some money as well. So I have set up an affiliate program for those who also want to make some money and help others as well, and a no inventory business program to help those who can not use chemical but still want to get involved.

Can you go into more detail on this?

So this is where our button pictures are being used..Hopefully you gave credit for the buttons. 8) Please send my royaltiesto Noxx :lol: .

Barren Realms 007 said:

Can you go into more detail on this?

So this is where our button pictures are being used..Hopefully you gave credit for the buttons. 8) Please send my royaltiesto Noxx :lol: .

Hi Barren
I have set up a plan so those who can't use chemicals, but still love all this stuff, if they live in an apartment of such to re-sell the guide and make commision off of every sale. The images members have sent me are only used on the GRF limited edition and not sold to the general public ( they receive a regular edition which only contains my own pictures). All credits have been given to members pictures.
Also yes as I've had phone and email conversations with Lazersteve about this and have agreed to send Noxx help.

I have books coming from the printers ready to ship. Each person who signs up from my site either as an affiliate or Home Business gets a unique set of codes to use ( in emails, websites, etc) which alllows me to track sales, mail copies, and payout commisions to each seller. No inventory to you I handle all that.

WOW I am flattered, my squishey button made the cover! Cool. Thanks guys, its a thrill!

For customers in the United States your shipping will be cheaper and faster if you order via my webstore.

Steve

lazersteve said:
For customers in the United States your shipping will be cheaper and faster if you order via my webstore.

Steve

I realized that right after I posted payment on joem's site, I forgot he resides in Canada.

I have no issues waiting, but it would be easier to ship from the US rather than Canada, I'll shoot him a PM. Thanks

lazersteve said:

Steve

Can we have the OP edited to say this?

Helps future orders, as I live in Iowa... lol

I already edited the OP's post. He and I are working as partners on this project.

You should contact Joe and ask if he can fix the order to come to my webstore and I'll ship you a booklet.

Steve

Hi all
I am at the in laws cottage
if you are in the states order from Steve otherwise order from my site
No worries Steve We will work out the transfer of funds
But everyone should know if Steve runs out his one hundred or I run out of my 100 we
will refer to each other for sales of what is left
This partnership is new to both of us so we will work out the bugs

Ok great, Thanks guys, I'll be watching the mail like a Bachelor at a Strip Club.. :D

Just purchased a copy, looking forward to reading prior to doing anything. Seven days left and I'm back in the USA for good.

Back