• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Illustrated Guide to Gold Recovery from Foil

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BAMGOLD said:
joem said:
As our kind samuel mentioned to me there was a bit of confusion when going to the site and ordering, so i create a sub page on my site just for members.
http://www.newgoldpost.com/members.htm

The home page has the regular edition price so make sure you use the links updated in this thread and in my sig line to get the better price.
thanks again sam
Don't forget to order from LazerSteve if shipping is better for you.

Just to double check I (Brandi) did get the GRF package?
Yes all members get the GRF edition from either myself or Lazersteve

Just an added note;
If you do not or choose not to use paypal
I will also accept money orders or you can use a credit card from the same link. If using a money order PM me for my address and details.

testerman said:
lazersteve said:
For customers in the United States your shipping will be cheaper and faster if you order via my webstore.

Steve
Steve, I'm in Atlantic City until Friday and I'll be back in Nashville. Please hold a copy for me. I'm on my cell phone and typing is not nice on this phone. Should be in Nashville around 3;30 :wink: pm CST. If my daughter's electricity is on I'll use her computer today to order. There was a bad tornado or similar in Jersey Friday and many people still don't have power.

No problem. You'll be number 8 as I already have seven sales. As a reminder to everyone who has already preordered. My copies will arrive from the printer around July 10, 2012, so that is the day I'll be shipping them out.

Steve

lazersteve said:
testerman said:
lazersteve said:
For customers in the United States your shipping will be cheaper and faster if you order via my webstore.

Steve
Steve, I'm in Atlantic City until Friday and I'll be back in Nashville. Please hold a copy for me. I'm on my cell phone and typing is not nice on this phone. Should be in Nashville around 3;30 :wink: pm CST. If my daughter's electricity is on I'll use her computer today to order. There was a bad tornado or similar in Jersey Friday and many people still don't have power.

No problem. You'll be number 8 as I already have seven sales. As a reminder to everyone who has already preordered. My copies will arrive from the printer around July 10, 2012, so that is the day I'll be shipping them out.

Steve
no internet

Thanks Steve. I eventually used my phone and ordered yesterday because my daughter had power but

Joe,

When will the affiliate stuff be coming out? I signed up for that when we emailed the other day, but got no package.

MMFJ said:
Joe,

When will the affiliate stuff be coming out? I signed up for that when we emailed the other day, but got no package.

Did you get the email? Check your junk folder, if it's not there let me know and I'll resend.

joem said:
MMFJ said:
Joe,

Did you get the email? Check your junk folder, if it's not there let me know and I'll resend.
Nope - got nothing from you - though I'm really happy you told me to check that folder because I found lots of important messages about a special diet program, where to get a new watch (although replica...) and how to increase the size of various body parts! Lots to learn from that folder! :lol:

I'll look for a message from you!

MMFJ said:
joem said:
MMFJ said:
Joe,

Nope - got nothing from you - though I'm really happy you told me to check that folder because I found lots of important messages about a special diet program, where to get a new watch (although replica...) and how to increase the size of various body parts! Lots to learn from that folder! :lol:

LOLOLOLOL
re-sent

joem said:
MMFJ said:
joem said:
MMFJ said:
Joe,

LOLOLOLOL
re-sent

GOT IT!

lazersteve said:
testerman said:
lazersteve said:

Steve

Steve
Steve, I'm back in Nashville. I ordered I believe on Thursday from my phone... (touch pads with small pads isn't fun at all)..... Please... Pretty Please sign/autograph my copy. It means so much to me being as though I've learned so much from this forum and I've purchased all of your videos. I do believe there is just one video I didn't order yet, and I believe it's the one from another member that you're helping. I'll get that one too.

Just a quick note: I'll post some pictures and video of the fireworks in Atlantic City, New Jersey soon in another forum here. It was beautiful and fun. Just didn't have enough time to show my wife everything (5 days vacation).

Thanks again for the book and the power that is behind this forum. Much Appreciated!!!! Much Indeed!!!!

Kevin

My copies arrived early today from the printer so everyone who has already ordered, your copies will be shipping Monday morning.

Steve

lazersteve said:
My copies arrived early today from the printer so everyone who has already ordered, your copies will be shipping Monday morning.

Steve
Good Job Steve, I wish you great success.
Can we get a picture?

lazersteve said:

Steve
Steve, I'm in no rush for my copy. Pretty Please sign my copy to me, Kevin Keith Walker Sr,.... I would and will appreciate it. You're the man Steve. I really mean it too. I love you like I love my own brothers (I'm the youngest of my mother's children).

Darn.... I'm hearing thunder here... I believe it's about to rain here in Nashville.

Steve...... Love you bro!!!

It started raining here in Nashville. Now the dog doesn't want to go out. Too much thunder sounds.
Kevin

Here's how mine look:

GRF_Booklet.jpg

Mine are slightly different then Joes as they have a 1/8" white border on the outer edges (I thought it looked better after trying both ways). I also had my cover page printed on heavy gloss paper so as to give the guide a nice magazine look. The internal pages are printed on light card stock. I'm considering adding a clear report cover with spine to each to hide the staples along the spine and give the guide a more rigid structure for safer shipping.

I'll post a new photo of the final version when I settle on any improvements.

I want to remind everyone that a portion of every sale goes to Noxx in order to help give something back to the forum.

Steve

Very nice!

I guess I'm not sure, did my order ever get turned over to Steve as I'm in the USA (Iowa)?

Got the book in today. Had my wife show me the pages over SKYPE. I'll actually get to see it Tuesday I hope. Thank you everyone who has contributed their time, effort & knowledge. I still have a long, ways to go before I can get to this stage, we begineers can only get there by standing on the shoulders of giants & listening. This book has also helped a great deal by my wife being able to see the process and the outcome, she's going thru the newspaper looking for yardsales & estate sales so it kicked up the motivation 10 fold.

Thanks
Roger

I received the book today Steve. I haven't looked it over yet, but I'll do it later tomorrow (actually today).

Much love!!!!

Kevin

Back