• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Illustrated Guide to Gold Recovery from Foil

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we both have also agreed to give back a portion of all sales to Noxx for continued upkeep of the forum and to help in some of his school needs

I just sent Jean a portion of the sales to help out and I'm happy to do it. So don't try to refund it back to me Jean!

Here is a sample page from the guide LazerSteve and I made.
A few people wished they could see it but can't get it right now.
That's ok, when you are ready get it from Steve or Myself.

Attachments

• samplebookpagegrf.jpg
    samplebookpagegrf.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 209
Hey Joem,

Got my copy in the mail yesterday. Great guide. Nice to have the info all in one handy guide.
Good job guys.

joem said:

I think that this guide will be useful and good especially that which was written and supervised by two distinct values ​​persons in this forum "Lasersteve & Joem".
But I have a question
Is it necessary to have an account from paypal to buy this guide or I can pay by Credit Card " VISA " directly?

tenten said:
joem said:

I think that this guide will be useful and good especially that which was written and supervised by two distinct values ​​persons in this forum "Lasersteve & Joem".
But I have a question
Is it necessary to have an account from paypal to buy this guide or I can pay by Credit Card " VISA " directly?
No one needs to have a PayPal account just because someone accepts only PayPal. Once you get to PayPal's page, click on the link near the bottom of the login where it says something like:

Don't have a PayPal account? or something similar. Just click on that link and it'll take you to a page where you can just enter your credit card information without ever logging into PayPal.

Kevin

Thanks for the comments.
Lazersteve is the big brain on the info, I just tried to lay it out in an easy to understand way.
Yes, correct no paypal needed since you can also use a credit card to pay from the paypal link and both steve and I will accept other types of payments as well.

Thanks for the answering Kevin & Joe.

I hope that does not end the 100 copies until I get one :roll:

Just got my copy today, very fast shipment as I only ordered on the 19th and I'm in the uk
I would personally recommend this book to anyone new to this hobby as there is some very useful hits and tips as well as the actual guide, it's printed very well and easy to follow step by step sections 8)
Well done joem thank you

Rich

just ordered it. I hope there are some limited copies left???

Thanks. A compilation of this sorts will be very useful, and beneficial to our greatest supporter,,, NOXX!!

Latest posts

Back