• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Illustrated Guide to Gold Recovery from Foil

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has any one received their copy? Or is this just a local phenomenon. Are you there Joe??

Hello,

I also have not yet received my copy. Can the seller confirm shipment? I know CanadaPost can be slow sometimes... so hoping it will arrive soon.

ok I'm back
Big problems on my end. My mother inlaw had two heart attacks, my wife had to have emergency galbladder removal, My van transmission is blown, and I have been the only person left at my job due to government cut backs. It kind of threw me off tracks keeping the house hold and stress levels in check. Yes All orders so far have been shipped, canada post can be slow ( especially to the states) up around 21 days sometimes and within a week other times. They may have been hit with job losses as well. Just keep and eye out.

alright joe
hope thing get better soon, after all 2 unlucky heart attack... the 3 will be the good one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:
kidding, take care and good luck

Sorry about the bad luck, I hope everything turns out ok. Thanks for the reply.

I have found a better way to get larger envelopes to you faster without the added costs so any orders from now on will arrive sooner.

received mine to !

Really good job you done on this little jewel !

I would recommend it any time !

I want more now :p

tank you

Received mine. Beautiful job. I feel like ordering another one. The first one is just too pretty to read; I'd like to have it framed.

Shaul

Actually, the cover would make a nice poster (without the price), it's got that Old West, Gold Rush-type feel to it and could generate discussion and possibly sales, without actually having to approach people asking about their interest in PM recovery.

Shaul

Latest posts

Back