• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Illustrated Guide to Gold Recovery from Foil

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
publius said:
Now that I ordered my copy from Steve, there are only 4 left! HURRY! :roll:
Trying to drive up business? LOL But seriously there are plently left ( in USa from steve and else where from me)
Steve: If Rogerwire is your first you have to sign it before shipping hehehe

lazersteve said:
I autograph the first 10 and number them.

Steve
He he he
STeve, your going to make me work harder now?
I'm just a member, your the celebrity here.
Where's the paparazzi? lol

Got my order/payment into to Joem..... I am very much looking forward to this. The timing couldn't be better for me as I've been harvesting fingers for awhile and thinking I'm getting to the point where I have enough to get on with my first go at recovery/refining.

Laser Steve, I do not use a credit card and therefore do not use Paypal.

I can purchase a US Postal Money order and mail it to you.

I have purchased three of your DVD's in the past that pertained
to Gold and Silver.

I tried to send you a PM just a minute ago. I am not sure if it
went through or not. It is my first attempt at a PM.

K9-TSN

Just had a thought, some times they are painful. Pass that 1st edition, Signed copy around and get Harolds, NOXX all the founding Fathers. Actually it would have to be passed to every member of the forum everyone provides valuable information. Thanks to all for the great questions & also the answers and the detailed information.

Roger

Rogerwirecable said:
Just had a thought, some times they are painful. Pass that 1st edition, Signed copy around and get Harolds, NOXX all the founding Fathers. Actually it would have to be passed to every member of the forum everyone provides valuable information. Thanks to all for the great questions & also the answers and the detailed information.

Roger

Great Idea! I would be more than willing to pay double the price for such a collection of autographs! Especially if the additional went to support the forum!
Robert

In theory the fully signed copy is a great idea, but in practice you would be paying multiple times for shipping (8 or nine times) cost and the final price would be sky high.

Steve

lazersteve said:
For customers in the United States your shipping will be cheaper and faster if you order via my webstore.

Steve
Steve, I'm in Atlantic City until Friday and I'll be back in Nashville. Please hold a copy for me. I'm on my cell phone and typing is not nice on this phone. Should be in Nashville around 3;30 :wink: pm CST. If my daughter's electricity is on I'll use her computer today to order. There was a bad tornado or similar in Jersey Friday and many people still don't have power.

As our kind samuel mentioned to me there was a bit of confusion when going to the site and ordering, so i create a sub page on my site just for members.
http://www.newgoldpost.com/members.htm

The home page has the regular edition price so make sure you use the links updated in this thread and in my sig line to get the better price.
thanks again sam
Don't forget to order from LazerSteve if shipping is better for you.

joem said:
As our kind samuel mentioned to me there was a bit of confusion when going to the site and ordering, so i create a sub page on my site just for members.
http://www.newgoldpost.com/members.htm

The home page has the regular edition price so make sure you use the links updated in this thread and in my sig line to get the better price.
thanks again sam
Don't forget to order from LazerSteve if shipping is better for you.

Just to double check I (Brandi) did get the GRF package?

Back