• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Illustrated Guide to Gold Recovery from Foil

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vargas said:
joem said:
Finally after 7 months the guide's website just landed on page two of google

with which keyword? Just curious

other question..
What is the actual size of the booklet? inch by inch or centimetres
Because it's a website you're asking about, it has been advised for YEARS to NEVER tell your keywords or your optimization (seo) methods. If he told his keyword(s) and (or) methods he used, he'll be creating competition for first place. The point is to get to first place, by not telling what you did to get to the position you're in, in the search engines (Google).

The booklet will fit in a 9" x 12" (22.86 x 30.48 cm.) yellow folder. So, I'd say the book is approximately 8-1/2" x 11" in size.

You should order one if you haven't already.

Kevin

Vargas said:
joem said:
Finally after 7 months the guide's website just landed on page two of google

with which keyword? Just curious

other question..
What is the actual size of the booklet? inch by inch or centimetres
The book is a 16 page 8 1/2 x 11 inch and it is about recoverying gold from computer scrap, specifically trimmed gold fingers.

Received my copy a couple of weeks ago. A job very well done to Joem, Lasersteve and the other contributors. Super reference to be able to go back to and make sure you're on the right track, nice pics as well.
Definately glad I good it and well worth it.

piccolim said:
Received my copy a couple of weeks ago. A job very well done to Joem, Lasersteve and the other contributors. Super reference to be able to go back to and make sure you're on the right track, nice pics as well.
Definately glad I good it and well worth it.
Thanks for the compliments and enjoy the guide as much as I enjoyed my work on it.

Hello All
Well this is the only run available for the GRF cover edition of the book.
I have made 30 more copies and that's it.
Sales of this edition have dropped off so I won't be printing anymore of the GRF edition after these 30 are sold out.
Use this link ( in my signature as well ) to order your copy at the special GRF price.
http://www.newgoldpost.com/members.htm
LazerSteve may continue to have some for sale on his site when I'm sold out.
But this is it folks.

g_axelsson said:
Turn it into a pdf, sell it on ebay and get rich. 8)

Göran

Being in the Print industry for over 30 years I know how bad a print designed product "save as" online pdf can look. The book was designed to be read from paper. A redesign would have to be done to make a screen readable item. I do have a dislike for a cheap design pdf you can buy off of ebay, I will always put effort into my work if I plan to accept money from a buyer. Trust me I do like e-files for information distribution and lately have been mulling around in my head a few ideas for an e-version but it would have to fit my higher standards for readability without loosing on procedures and safety protocols as well as to keep pirating at a minimum. I just don't have those answers yet.

Barren : So this is where our button pictures are being used..Hopefully you gave credit for the buttons. 8) Please send my royaltiesto Noxx :lol:

A reply for a very early post.
Just a reminder Noxx has received a portion of the sales of this GRF book a number of times since it went live last July.

The Guide has been selling very slow for me.

I have plenty of high grade copies with an added clear plastic protective cover and hard spine. We started this project a year ago and I haven't sold enough to pay for my initial printing run costs. I ship all over the planet.

Steve

lazersteve said:
The Guide has been selling very slow for me.

I have plenty of high grade copies with an added clear plastic protective cover and hard spine. We started this project a year ago and I haven't sold enough to pay for my initial printing run costs. I ship all over the planet.

Steve

It's been slow for me as well. I expected with 20,000 members a few hundred copies would go quick. Especially the GRF cover edition. That's why I have only 30 more GRf editions and then when they are gone they can go to you for more. I also include an introduction page with every sale to promote buying supplies from your website.

FYI, I popped for one this morning from Joe.

I've been reading, collecting, and sorting, and finally pulled the trigger. Time to get to the recovery stage, and your guide seems like the very thing to get me started.

Cheers,

Brian

Findm-Keepm said:
FYI, I popped for one this morning from Joe.

I've been reading, collecting, and sorting, and finally pulled the trigger. Time to get to the recovery stage, and your guide seems like the very thing to get me started.

Cheers,

Brian

Yes, I got your order. I've spent the day with my son's birthday so I'm packaging it up tonight and send it right out.
Thanks Brian I wish you great success
Now Only 26 left

This thread has fallen too far down the list behind all the great stuff for sale so I decided to update it. There are only 26 copies of the GRF cover edition of the foil recovery guide. Plans are made and every copy sold goes directly to get my kids to disney in 2014. I have been trying to do this for a while now but life keeps getting in the way. So as a special incentive shipping will be free for all members and the price still stays the same, BUT there are only 26 copies available. Please order from the members only page using the link in my signature.

Hi Joe and Steve, in my haste, I placed the order on Joe's site, before reading the posts about ordering from Steve's site. I misread that Steve's site ships internationally, making me think "only" for those who need international shipping. My mistake. Steve, I've ordered a few items from your site already. I sent you the PM the other day about you shipping me the extra copper mesh. Can we change this order so it goes through Steve? Im sure it would save on shipping costs. Sorry about the confusion.

Joe E.

Latest posts

Back