• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Illustrated Guide to Gold Recovery from Foil

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rewalston said:
Happy Father's Day to you too Joe, it really means a lot. I lost my father almost 3 years ago, and I still haven't gotten over it. Thank you my friend.

Rusty
I lost my father last year. He was killed on his motorcycle by a hit and run drive up in sault ste marie. They never caught the other driver.

jmdlcar said:
Hi all,

I seen a copy of Joe book and I can't wait to get it now. I think everyone that is new should get Joe book they will ask less question. That is if they are going to do fingers.

Jack
Steve,

I want to add this sorry Steve for not putting your name in this message. Again sorry.

Jack

Thanks Joseph N. It goes out in the morning.
Not quite sure how long it will take to get to Australia
Now only 16 left

Thanks Chad
Another goes right here in my own city.
Going hand deliver and meet and greet.
Now only GRF Cover editions left.

I meant to say only 14 copies left, after that I will not print anymore of the GRF edition. I figure, just like sports cards, those who have already bought a grf edition will probably see trading value of these guides increase lol. I also only have 47 copies of the regular edition and due to rising printing costs I will not print anymore of these either.

One to james and oh yeah there are now only ten printed versions of this guide left with me.

Attachments

• new-3.jpg
    new-3.jpg
    1,019 KB
Now only 9 left
Thanks David H
After these are gone you will only be able to get the GRF edition from Steve's Site
Sorry, Printing costs are rising and I think I've sold enough printed versions

Latest posts

Back