2.5 L Nitric 70% under $100 delivered to home

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goldenchild said:
Palladium said:
It seems the only problem is with the smaller packages. They are repacking this from larger containers to smaller ones. My 5 gallons was spot on. It appears that the fault might lie in the packaging container or type of caps and seals used. Any good business makes mistakes from time to time with experimenting with different types of processes for packaging and handling materials.

I also got a 5 gallon container from refiningchemicals.com with no problems. When I first started out I ordered nitric (different company) that came in four 1 liter amber glass bottles and had some kind of plastic top. When they got to me one of the caps was dissolved enough just to create a small leak. The packaging was good at absorbing what escaped though.

Eventually all of the lids were eaten away as I went through each bottle. I contacted them and they said this was a know issue they were trying to solve. I think its crazy they didn't discontinue the item until the issue was resolved. So I think Palladium saying they experiment with packaging is correct. Also, not to defend refiningchemicals.com, this shows that they aren't the only ones with these issues.

I agree with you, but only so much. It's one thing to try a packaging and find out it doesn't work, but using packaging they already know doesn't work to send an extremely dangerous chemical...?

Latest posts

Back