• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 22-23k gold grain nuggets

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

africangoldbug

I’ve been searching for an appropriate place online to seek advice or potential buyers for 95-97% purity 22-23k gold grain nuggets my family and friends have in Kenya. Ideally would be to create a relationship with an international importer. I made a post on Reddit and immediately got banned, I understand that scams are very common, and it’s discouraging to be grouped into that immediately, but we’re very honest hardworking people and are seeking a partnership or even buyers for small amounts.

I don’t know if anyone here is interested, I have plenty of paperwork, photos, videos etc.

Or if you have a good forum or place online you recommend to connect with likeminded people that doesn’t cost $500-$2000 a month for a membership lol. I really appreciate it 🙏

I’ve been searching for an appropriate place online to seek advice or potential buyers for 95-97% purity 22-23k gold grain nuggets my family and friends have in Kenya. Ideally would be to create a relationship with an international importer. I made a post on Reddit and immediately got banned, I understand that scams are very common, and it’s discouraging to be grouped into that immediately, but we’re very honest hardworking people and are seeking a partnership or even buyers for small amounts.

I don’t know if anyone here is interested, I have plenty of paperwork, photos, videos etc.

Or if you have a good forum or place online you recommend to connect with likeminded people that doesn’t cost $500-$2000 a month for a membership lol. I really appreciate it 🙏
Welcome to us.

Sadly Africa is riddled with scams.
We are completely aware of that not everybody is scamming.
Are there not buyers in your region?
When you talk about paper work are talking about export licenses and such or other paper work?
I wish you luck though, I myself never buy precious metals or jewelry.

Typically gold from Africa is badly misrepresented here by members trying to scam others into buying their African gold. That said, we welcome honest hard working family miners willing to sell their gold here. Be forewarned, you will be asked serious questions including how you plan to securely deliver the gold, and how you will comply with export regulations.

Good luck and welcome to the free forum.

Welcome to us.

Sadly Africa is riddled with scams.
We are completely aware of that not everybody is scamming.
Are there not buyers in your region?
When you talk about paper work are talking about export licenses and such or other paper work?
I wish you luck though, I myself never buy precious metals or jewelry.
Thank you!

Yes it is quite sad, they are very desperate.

There are international buyers but they have very strict standards, it’s not as easy as just selling off gold in our situation.

To give clarity, and I should have said investor instead of buyer, we are partnered with a holding company that allows us to use their security & storage facilities to store the gold we receive, which comes from many local miners across Kenya, and even neighboring countries are welcomed.

These small families and companies don’t have the resources or security to store, process or sell to reputable buyers so under contract it is hand it off to us, where we go through that process for them and find international buyers as well.

We actually have a contract with a gold importer based in Dubai, to get started we need to pay for the smelting, insurance and shipping which costs a lot.

So we are really looking for an investor who to join us to put up the money to cover these costs, and after we fulfill our contract and everything is processed, we will give a % of that final sale (from our share).

As far as paperwork yes we have lab reports on the purity of the gold, contracts with the buyer, banking info etc, quotes/invoices - and a 2 year import license which still needs to be established in Dubai, ideally with our investor present with us. The export license is already established in Kenya.

I appreciate it. There is just an abundance of gold/precious metals in Africa and most people are being exploited directly from big companies and countries, at least our work is giving a great price for our owners and making a fair % for ourselves.

Typically gold from Africa is badly misrepresented here by members trying to scam others into buying their African gold. That said, we welcome honest hard working family miners willing to sell their gold here. Be forewarned, you will be asked serious questions including how you plan to securely deliver the gold, and how you will comply with export regulations.

Good luck and welcome to the free forum.

Yes, people have no shame whatsoever. Anything to make a quick buck from another person’s hard earned work. That’s what it’s like in the world today, everyone just doing each other dirty and it’s very sad.

Thank you for the welcome! So far you guys have been the most welcoming and not banning me outright and I really appreciate it.

Absolutely, I welcome all questions and calls or whatever else is required to give confidence and security in this opportunity. All I want is to move forward, and I hope I can do so at a good pace! Thank you again 🙏

I think you need to understand what the Gold Refining Forum is. We are a group of refiners, chemists, consultants, and even hobby refiners. Representing refining capabilities from very small to quite large. What we do here is discuss the physical process of refining, although we do get brokers coming here to do what you are likely trying to do.

What you are looking to do is admirable. A few years back a member came to us having trouble with her refining process in India. As it turns out, she was connected with someone, presumably like you, and they had an arrangement where she purchased, refined, and sold the gold in India. I think, if you take the time to read the thread you will understand the essence of what the Gold Refining Forum is all about.

https://goldrefiningforum.com/threads/refining-of-gold-from-mines.22243/
If you were to get together a group of individuals who wanted to do what the refiner in the above thread was doing, we would gladly help. If you notice, the success she enjoyed with the forum was because of the detail of the information she gave us, to help us help her to solve her problem. And we would do the same for any large or small miner that you deal with as well. We do this because those of us who are committed to the forum feel that anyone reading these threads can learn things here that they cannot learn anywhere else, essentially refiners helping refiners. And we do it for free.

So now you know who we are, and yes we can absolutely help in a rather unique way. You can still look for investors both here on the forum or elsewhere, but for me, I like to talk about refining and helping people refine. Welcome to the forum.

Im a new member here but this is total BS and a scam. I used to live, work, and mine in Nothern Tanzania, right near Kenya. There is a gold buyer on every corner in these regions that pay spot.

Back