73KG of Gold good offer.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excelglds

We have 73KG of gold, deal parameters and offer very interesting.
18 and 22 carat available.

€32,000 /KG for 22 carat
€29,000 /KG for 18 carat

Message us for more information @: [email protected]

We have 73KG of gold, deal parameters and offer very interesting.
18 and 22 carat available.

€32,000 /KG for 22 carat
€29,000 /KG for 18 carat

Message us for more information @: [email protected]
Here we go again!?

Why are you trying to sell your gold here when there are official channels in your country to do it?

And why are you selling for almost half price?

How are shipping and general transaction details going to be handled and so on.

There are many things here that seem a bit sketchy.

I guess most members will doubt that this gold exist or that if it do, it’s not what it is advertised to be.

Do we have African members who actually are genuine? Everything from over there seems a scam lately.
I believe/hope it's only a small percentage of rotten apples who spoil it for the honest ones.

I can’t say for sure.
There must be African members, besides North Africa.
But we don’t see them in these kind of posts, they are just like the rest of us.
These scammers have no nationality in common, besides greed and a certain laziness which in turns end up in crime.

Edited for precision

They are selling doré bars, which is either placer or ore that has been concentrated, so the ore never has been refined, just melted into doré bars. It has silver and copper for sure and occasionally PGM's.

So calling it 22K or 18K is a shorthand for approximate fineness of the gold. A fire assay result would accompany any honest offer. Which seems to be lacking here!

Last edited:
My guess, in these cases, is that the source of the metal is questionable, therefore official channel selling doesn't come into discussion. But anyway, buying high quantities of metals will get you nowhere since there is almost no way to ship it out of the country withouth genuine paperwork, and for that you need the source of the metals.
Rules and regulations will not allow it.
As i remember, one of the forum members explained this in another thread.
So i still dont understand why these people try to advertise here.

For some unknown reason they always test the waters with some large quantity of material. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I would start with 1 kilo and develop a relationship over time. Maybe that's why I'm not rich today!
Hmmmmm sounds very familiar. I tried what you suggested or would do here without reading this post till now.
When I offered service for 1 cat. You all were trying to shut me down.
What a shame you are to this forum. I'll paste this for others to see how you really are.

Do we have African members who actually are genuine? Everything from over there seems a scam lately.
I believe/hope it's only a small percentage of rotten apples who spoil it for the honest ones.
Not sure but I recall 4metals posted he worked in Africa. Could be possible they learned from the best. Sorry I had to throw that in. Joke or real. However you take it.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiig scam again . If you want gold .you can purchased in USA certified .even with higher price still a deal and safe . Any thing that come from Africa. Like this . It's most likely a scam . Even if you tested and real you will loose it in the way back .what ever they show you it's a scam . Massage like this it's like fishing . Iam from north Africa Originally . There is so many scammers and they try so many doors . . .

Biiiiiiiiiiiiig scam again . If you want gold .you can purchased in USA certified .even with higher price still a deal and safe . Any thing that come from Africa. Like this . It's most likely a scam . Even if you tested and real you will loose it in the way back .what ever they show you it's a scam . Massage like this it's like fishing . Iam from north Africa Originally . There is so many scammers and they try so many doors . . .

Very possible it's a scam, but let's see if he responds to clear things up. I was thinking about asking 4metals as I recall he had been working in Africa for 45 years. He probably has worked hand on hand with these fellows. 4metals give us your input.

Not sure but I recall 4metals posted he worked in Africa. Could be possible they learned from the best. Sorry I had to throw that in. Joke or real. However you take it.
What is it with you?

Are you able to make a post that are purely factual?
Or do you need to attempt to drag someone down in every post you make?
The only one you managed to drag down is yourself.
I expect that what ever trust you had after your first post must for the most part have evaporated already.

You don’t even have the curtesy to check the posts about who has been where.

Please stop this immediately.

For some unknown reason they always test the waters with some large quantity of material. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I would start with 1 kilo and develop a relationship over time. Maybe that's why I'm not rich today!
It's a filter. Same as with e-mail scams:
You only want most stupid of potential marks responding/contacting you, that have already proven their gullibility(?). And not waste time with smart ones, they're not going to fall for your scam anyways. Scam e-mails are intentionally written obviously suspicious, it's a numbers game....

It's a filter. Same as with e-mail scams:
You only want most stupid of potential marks responding/contacting you, that have already proven their gullibility(?). And not waste time with smart ones, they're not going to fall for your scam anyways. Scam e-mails are intentionally written obviously suspicious, it's a numbers game....
I tend to believe you are right in this.
Never been thinking of it this way.

Edited for correct language.

Last edited:
Here we go again!?

Why are you trying to sell your gold here when there are official channels in your country to do it?

And why are you selling for almost half price?

How are shipping and general transaction details going to be handled and so on.

There are many things here that seem a bit sketchy.

I guess most members will doubt that this gold exist or that if it do, it’s not what it is advertised to be.
I have 999,999 TONS of gold from the Central New Jersey Republic! It only LOOKS like sand! *shifty eyes*

lol XD

What is it with you?

Are you able to make a post that are purely factual?
Or do you need to attempt to drag someone down in every post you make?
The only one you managed to drag down is yourself.
I expect that what ever trust you had after your first post must for the most part have evaporated already.

You don’t even have the curtesy to check the posts about who has been where.

Please stop this immediat

Saying "Everything from over there seems a scam " is not correct,some of us are legit and we do not sell 100's of Kgs of gold on the internet when there are proper and safer channels to use, I know of 4 other guys also from SA that I have met through this forum and I see there is also another that has commented on this thread,from North Africa

Back