73KG of Gold good offer.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saying "Everything from over there seems a scam " is not correct,some of us are legit and we do not sell 100's of Kgs of gold on the internet when there are proper and safer channels to use, I know of 4 other guys also from SA that I have met through this forum and I see there is also another that has commented on this thread,from North Africa
That is why I ask them to cools down.
All members form Africa/West Africa are not scammers, but so far most of the ones we have seen here seem to fit in the category.
Which on the other hand may mean that the legitimate users hold back and do not register.

Which is a shame.
There are obviously legitimate users/traders there but for some reason almost all we have seen seem to be behaving in a pattern that say scammers. It is up to the legitimate ones to brake that pattern, sadly enough.
So we and up in a back wards system where you have to prove your innocence first.

That is why I ask them to cools down.
All members form Africa/West Africa are not scammers, but so far most of the ones we have seen here seem to fit in the category.
Which on the other hand may mean that the legitimate users hold back and do not register.

Which is a shame.
There are obviously legitimate users/traders there but for some reason almost all we have seen seem to be behaving in a pattern that say scammers. It is up to the legitimate ones to brake that pattern, sadly enough.
So we and up in a back wards system where you have to prove your innocence first.
Handling such huge quantities of gold internationally over a forum is ridiculous in concept alone. 73kg of gold is 1927 Troy oz, worth $3.276 MILLION at $1700/oz. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would arrange a sale of such massive value over a forum, UNLESS they were a black market agency trying to skirt authorities because everything they do is illegal.

If someone has millions in gold to sell legally, they're going to use LEGIT international companies with upstanding reputations to handle it. Even if the offer is genuine, that IMMEDIATELY raises the questions of where they got this gold and why they're trying to avoid proper channels. Stolen gold? Illegally mined? Terrorism?

Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Handling such huge quantities of gold internationally over a forum is ridiculous in concept alone. 73kg of gold is 1927 Troy oz, worth $3.276 MILLION at $1700/oz. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would arrange a sale of such massive value over a forum, UNLESS they were a black market agency trying to skirt authorities because everything they do is illegal.

If someone has millions in gold to sell legally, they're going to use LEGIT international companies with upstanding reputations to handle it. Even if the offer is genuine, that IMMEDIATELY raises the questions of where they got this gold and why they're trying to avoid proper channels. Stolen gold? Illegally mined? Terrorism?

I am originally from north Africa . I don't recommend any body to buy any gold value from Africa unless .it's big company legit with all taxes been payed and guarantee from governments and insurance covered .iam a member in the forum .and this is the real truth . Just scams .and black markets and you never win .

I am originally from north Africa . I don't recommend any body to buy any gold value from Africa unless .it's big company legit with all taxes been payed and guarantee from governments and insurance covered .iam a member in the forum .and this is the real truth . Just scams .and black markets and you never win .
Unless it's a Nigerian Prince! Very legit! :sneaky:

We have 73KG of gold, deal parameters and offer very interesting.
18 and 22 carat available.

€32,000 /KG for 22 carat
€29,000 /KG for 18 carat

Message us for more information @: [email protected]
Here’s a deal, you pay for the export tax and transport to Dubai, and I will pay for all once we have done the assay test on every bar. To anybody on this forum I was born in South Africa from British decent and last year I spent a year dealing with 100’s of these scammers, trying to find a good supply. If they willing to pay for the export documents which usually they will say that’s all you need to pay 2%, and transport to Dubai. But that’s where the whole scam is, they just need 2% on 73kg’s and a few thousand $ for the transport to Dubai, that’s more than enough because they usually have a few people a month that will fall for it. So if you want to know if they real ask them to pay for the export tax and transport to Dubai, It’s safe to do the assay tests, and make sure you do it on every single bar. Then simple and safe to to do the deal, but out of hundreds I found not one that wasn’t a scammer. The miners from these central and west coast African countries pool there gold together and then smuggle it to Dubai and sell it there.

I hope this helped, and the reason I meet in Dubai, because if you travel to central africa it is so corrupt that you might get to test the gold, pay and before you get to leave the country your gold will be confiscated or stolen as the police work with the criminals, there is a sad story on YouTube where an American fly to one of these countries, The country moved 400kg to this guys office so the American could see it, test it, he met the elders of the mining area, bank managers, etc, they told him all he needed to do was pay the export tax and transport and then they would split the sale of the gold 50/50, everything was set up and he ended up losing $7 million dollars, they would keep telling him there was a problem in customs, and he just kept paying more, when he went to back to find the guys, everything was fake. And the government took no responsibility.

Here’s a deal, you pay for the export tax and transport to Dubai, and I will pay for all once we have done the assay test on every bar. To anybody on this forum I was born in South Africa from British decent and last year I spent a year dealing with 100’s of these scammers, trying to find a good supply. If they willing to pay for the export documents which usually they will say that’s all you need to pay 2%, and transport to Dubai. But that’s where the whole scam is, they just need 2% on 73kg’s and a few thousand $ for the transport to Dubai, that’s more than enough because they usually have a few people a month that will fall for it. So if you want to know if they real ask them to pay for the export tax and transport to Dubai, It’s safe to do the assay tests, and make sure you do it on every single bar. Then simple and safe to to do the deal, but out of hundreds I found not one that wasn’t a scammer. The miners from these central and west coast African countries pool there gold together and then smuggle it to Dubai and sell it there.

I hope this helped, and the reason I meet in Dubai, because if you travel to central africa it is so corrupt that you might get to test the gold, pay and before you get to leave the country your gold will be confiscated or stolen as the police work with the criminals, there is a sad story on YouTube where an American fly to one of these countries, The country moved 400kg to this guys office so the American could see it, test it, he met the elders of the mining area, bank managers, etc, they told him all he needed to do was pay the export tax and transport and then they would split the sale of the gold 50/50, everything was set up and he ended up losing $7 million dollars, they would keep telling him there was a problem in customs, and he just kept paying more, when he went to back to find the guys, everything was fake. And the government took no responsibility.
Thank you for posting this . That's what I have been trying to explain . It's just a scams scammers come in so many detections .

I personally have a hard time believing the guy asking for money on the corner is really a vet, let alone investing millions. I’ve been had over the internet, thankfully it was only 200.00 on a seat cover for my truck.

Respect everyone. Trust is what’s earned.

Absolutely Alondro

Maybe they can get it into Canada. Regardless, I believe under certain presidential executive orders, you would face the wrath of the US.

We have 73KG of gold, deal parameters and offer very interesting.
18 and 22 carat available.

€32,000 /KG for 22 carat
€29,000 /KG for 18 carat

Message us for more information @: [email protected]
Sir, I will refine all the gold you have for 5% and sell it for you for an additional 2% if Sent to me FOB. I will be returning $$$ USD to your Bank Account. You won't find a better deal. Nobody is going to buy bars, dust or nuggets until it's refined. Settlement is only paid after it's refined. That is how we do business in America.

Sir, I will refine all the gold you have for 5% and sell it for you for an additional 2% if Sent to me FOB. I will be returning $$$ USD to your Bank Account. You won't find a better deal. Nobody is going to buy bars, dust or nuggets until it's refined. Settlement is only paid after it's refined. That is how we do business in America.
Do you really believe this . ..?

Back