A little help on valuation please

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, I'm still learning the ropes here. Honestly this is my first forum of any type, I actually consider myself computer illiterate on the keyboard side. I have a brand new laptop for use, never learned how, I'm an iPhone guy. I take em apart, my son and his buddies fix/build them.
True, I got that from your tag line, I didn't realize it was naming the author of the quote but thought rather a personal touch like if I ended with,' Thank You, BillG'
To make it right , Thank You necromancer for for your help and Thank You to All of the people here who are willing to share information.
I took in so much reading that my head was spinning by the time I posted that reply. A little embarrassing though

Billyshobby said:
I'm sorry, I'm still learning the ropes here. Honestly this is my first forum of any type, I actually consider myself computer illiterate on the keyboard side. I have a brand new laptop for use, never learned how, I'm an iPhone guy. I take em apart, my son and his buddies fix/build them.
True, I got that from your tag line, I didn't realize it was naming the author of the quote but thought rather a personal touch like if I ended with,' Thank You, BillG'
To make it right , Thank You necromancer for for your help and Thank You to All of the people here who are willing to share information.
I took in so much reading that my head was spinning by the time I posted that reply. A little embarrassing though

:D that's OK, your much better off here then on facebook !

That's funny because most of the time I would rather throw glitter in my eyes than look at Facebook, Here I get to use my brain, the choice is simple.
I think this topic has strayed so I will get back with results after implementing some of the advice and ideas you all have given me on negotiating prices and advertising for 'Free Pick up'. I was able to write up a well worded ad and my computer literate wife has agreed to help me by arranging and adding graphics which she will put on a flash or something I can bring to the sign guy in addition to print and Internet.
Thank you all very much, Bill G

Back