Aflac has left the building

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang in there Ralph, we need someone to monitor the boxing cat fights.

Oh and I had more to say but Charlena's Nurse picture just totally flustered my brain patterns :)

Hey guys.

Just happened to get me a wi-fi signal and thought i would drop in for a minute. I want to take the time to thank each and every one of you for your support. It means more than you will ever know, especially now days. I wish there was a way that i could thank each one of you personally, But hey it's a big world and the cat can only do so much. :p

Every thing is really coming along great for me right now. Even with all the the other things that have been happening in my life the last two years i can honestly say that for once i'm really not worried. My cancer treatment is almost wrapped up. This last treatment was just to make sure that they pretty much got it under control. Yes sir things are looking up. Maybe it won't be to long before i'm back up and running on all cylinders again. Right now i'm trying to get this chapter of my life closed out so i can look forward being me again. That's right, i'm young, soon to be healthy, and Oh so good looking. Maybe i shouldn't have said that, Charlena is lurking around here some where. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just kidding Char. I got your youtube message, Thanks for your support girl. Well i'm going to look around for a few minutes and see what the local chat is. I'll talk to you guys later.

Thanks

Ralph

You had better get well soon, there are still a lot of us newbies, and the Gods are getting tired, LOL. Maybe we could chip in and send you a strip-ogram. Ha Ha, I believe that would motivate your Immune system to speed recovery.

Just remember, take it day to day, like in refining. Patience is a virtue.

Nick

Back