All types of CPUs, please help to importance

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mostafa45

Hello All
I want to know all of the following for importance.
How many of Cpu type of ceramic is enough to infer 1 gram pure gold.

And
How many of Cpu type of Intermediate is enough to infer 1 gram pure gold.

And
How many of Cpu type of Fiber is enough to infer 1 gram pure gold.

What kind of gold coated by each type of processors.
24K or 21K or less

Best regards

Please take this in the way it was meant to be, but a little research goes a long way. CPU's have been discussed in depth here in the forum. In the upper right corner of the page there is a search box. Please use it. I understand what you are asking, but your questions have no answers. First, you have to consider what you are asking. There are so many different processors, unless you ask for a specific model processor, and how processed, you will get numerous answers for each processor. Please, again, do a little research and you will find the answers you are looking for.

skeeter629 said:
Please take this in the way it was meant to be, but a little research goes a long way. CPU's have been discussed in depth here in the forum. In the upper right corner of the page there is a search box. Please use it. I understand what you are asking, but your questions have no answers. First, you have to consider what you are asking. There are so many different processors, unless you ask for a specific model processor, and how processed, you will get numerous answers for each processor. Please, again, do a little research and you will find the answers you are looking for.

I apologize for any inconvenience you've done, but I did not find you look anything close to this.
I'm weak, and also in English.
Best regards.

You can try this link: http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/search.php
but if you are not good with English it may be difficult for you to understand the answer to your question, as it is not a simple one. To find a complete answer, you must do much reading and searching, then you will still only have an estimate. Maybe if you could search elsewhere, like the manufacturers of the processors, you may find data sheets that explain what metals they contain.
Sorry that I can't help you further. :| From what I have learned, even the better yielding CPU's will probably take 3 units to make 1 gram.

Claudie said:
You can try this link: http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/search.php
but if you are not good with English it may be difficult for you to understand the answer to your question, as it is not a simple one. To find a complete answer, you must do much reading and searching, then you will still only have an estimate. Maybe if you could search elsewhere, like the manufacturers of the processors, you may find data sheets that explain what metals they contain.
Sorry that I can't help you further. :| From what I have learned, even the better yielding CPU's will probably take 3 units to make 1 gram.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Latest posts

Back