Anyone know what is this?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO VERY WRONG
you advised a U.S. member to ship his escrap to china,because they are "reputable,and reliable",and you insulted and humiliated another member who was sincerely looking for help.[/quote]

Why should we ship our scrap to china if we can recover those precious metal?
Most members are here to learn how to recover themself and if there is members who wanted to sell or find a refiner, He or she don't need to ship to china. We all know we can easily find a buyer or refiner here in this forum, There is so many professional here with great success so what is the point to ship to china?
I am just trying to give an idea and not to say i am right...

Thanks
Francis

I do not know much about the cyanide leach or recovery.

But I too dislike the idea of any country shipping their valuable resources to another country, for a few dollars profit today, I say keep them here, provide jobs here, soon we will be letting them buy our farms for a few loaves of bread, what happens after we have eaten that bread?
Maybe we could then work for them on the farm our grandfather used to grow his bread, they might give us a piece of the bread we grew for them for our long day of hard labor, or at least let us have some of the straw to make some soup?

I like the idea of helping your own country, and the people in it, helping to create jobs at home, using our resources to feed the people in your own country.

I feel if we are not careful with our resources we will be begging for bread.

Just my opinion,

Latest posts

Back