Are there buyers for ??

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Harold, thanks for the heads up on Goodwill. I meant to thank you months ago but got wound up and the thread disappeared into the archives. I now deal exclusively with my local Goodwill on all monitors, TVs and laptops. Knowing that the drop spots make a small amount off everything they collect it's nice to see a charity getting the $$ rather than another big box store conglomerate.

-Lance

darshevo said:
Hey Harold, thanks for the heads up on Goodwill.
Welcome! Glad to hear they honor the collection on the other side of the mountain. I was thinking it might be just a local thing.

Harold

I'm not sure about other states, but my local GoodWill has a deal with Dell. I found this out after talking to a GoodWill manager, she wouldn't sell me broken electronics.

If you have tons of scrap waste, maybe you could contact Dell.

They do charge, their charge is .10/lb on whole monitors with chords and .14 for straight glass.

Zack

According to answers.com, the average weight of a 32 inch tv is around 150-200 pounds. So lets say 175. At 14 cents a pound thats $24.5 disposal fee. That seems kind of high considering there isnt $24.5 worth of Cu or aluminum scrap.

Latest posts

Back