ARMetals in PA?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markmopar

http://www.armetals.com/index.php

Has anyone dealt with them? I'm not very far from them and they advertise that they will work with silver contacts whereas a lot of other places don't.

I haven't dealt with them,but was told that they pay very well on boards and memory.They are not that far from me.

Jim

A company I used to work at stopped working with them.

I was not invloved in the decision making there, but I recall that the issue was that the salesman working our account did not extend better pricing to us as the value of pms went up, so the business went elsewhere.

There were also some issues with quantities we sent and amounts we were paid for.

The general feeling was that the salesman was the issue.

Welcome. I don't mean to paint the whole company with that same brush.

The feeling was our salesman was trying to maximize every cent on every deal with us, where good sales people know that they make more in the long run with a customer than they would trying to fleece them a couple times.

I understand they recently built or are building one of the most advanced refineries in the US/world, with major EPA input, according to their advertising.

One of their reps just visited us in Arizona. They are claiming just that, but so far I am unimpressed with their openness and they just low-balled me on a potential test run.

Back