Best method to strip and refine fingers from board

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lazersteve said:
Please check it now..

I working on some new pages that may be causing the errors.

9:15 PM CST

Steve

Steve Ive had the same problem several times when visiting your site. I just refreshed and its fixed it, Just a thought this could be a conflict in your .htaccess file..

The problem was a missing character in my webconfig.

I had been modifying my site all day long and fat fingered an edit on the file.

Steve

I was able to watch some of the videos but I am having no luck with the Gold videos. The pages that don't work look kind of screwy too; everything from above the "This site is ..." is justified left.
Video symptom is that it fails to load the player on initial page access. I refresh and the player appears but when I push play it says connecting to media... then jumps straight to ready. Apparently it is not loading the content.
I am very new to the whole gold recovery thing. I mostly just wanted to learn about it. However, I am an electrical engineer and my office is being closed down. I found a bunch of gold plated crimps and connector contacts. How much does it take to be worthwhile to process. This is a small bag not a giant stash I just want to know if I should be learning to learn or learning to try it out.
Wyatt

Wyatt,

Some of the older gold video pages were created some time ago and I did not revise them with the newer pages.

The FAQ Help link will give you the solutions to the common playback problems.

PM me if you continue to have difficulties after reading the FAQ page.

Steve

Latest posts

Back