black sludge

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dickydonk

ive processed a small amount of gold from some electronics. ( first time ) I managed to get some gold through filtering and panning. now I have a black sludge like wet sand. I can see very fine gold dust mixed in. could someone tell me the next process. I have searched through the forum but cant find what I'm looking for. please could you explain so even an idiot could understand ( me )

thanks

Dicky,

You cannot expect an answer without posting enough specifics about what you have done and how you have generated the sludge you are asking about. There are too many possible options you could have chosen for us to waste time speculating as to what we think you meant.

Please be more specific and you will get answers to your questions. Welcome to the forum.

newbie needing help
hello, all new to the site and new to gold refining. I've burnt flat packs/ chips or what-ever they are called. I then ground to a fine powder and sieved out large pieces and unwanted metals. I've attempted to pan the gold but can't master this art. so as I'm impatient to get my gold. what process can I...

From your other post above, I suggest searching patnor1011's posts on the subject.

Latest posts

Back